Champion Sale: 50% Off Jax, Olaf and Galio

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Antibreeder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

Galio (aka 6300 IP champion) being on sale is sweet, I would guess most people look to champion sales exclusively for the 6300 IP options. Sure he might not be who you wanted to be on sale, but at least it is a solid sale for an expensive champion.

Olaf (aka 3150 IP champion) being on sale is alright. Sure he's 3150, but you can't have all IP-expensive champions. The biggest contention with 3150's is that some, if not probably most, people wouldn't spend RP on such a cheap champion specifically for the reason that they are half the IP of a 6300 option.

It's just illogical to spend RP for a 3150 and IP for a 6300 when you could do the opposite and be twice as well off.

Jax being on sale is pathetic. He is a 1350 IP champion that is included in a bundle. He's been out for almost THREE years. The fact that he is normally 585 RP is ridiculous.

Honestly wish they would just introduce some rune sales. I would gladly spend money for runes in bulk than Jax. Or Annie. Or anything below 3150 ever.

i is ryan

01-20-2012

I wonder what kind of reaction RIOT would get if they put ANNIE, ASHE and Veigar on Sale.

That would be so funny. I vote for that sale! I wanna see the rage!

hickman248

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoAbortions View Post
olaf is ftw, i checked yersterday and it said he was on sale but when i went to buy him it was not... does it start on friday?
yes if you would have read it it was Friday to Monday

alejojkw

01-20-2012

none of this champions worth to buy with RP

Macariia

01-20-2012

Champs i want to go 50%

Nocturne
Caitlyn
Brand
Xerath

Aznkidd

Recruiter

01-20-2012

riot plz make cassiopiea on sale T^T

Spatch

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macariia View Post
Champs i want to go 50%

Nocturne
Caitlyn
Brand
Xerath
Xerath and Vayne were 75% off about 5 or 6 weeks ago.

TheDynastyStar

01-21-2012

my friend has been wanting to buy Shyvanna for forever, and won't shut up until she gets her >.< pity me plz and put her on sale?

TheDraq

01-21-2012

i am not seeing this champion sale when i log in to play

MattyCash

01-21-2012

Good sale, olaf and galio added for me!