Champion Sale: 50% Off Jax, Olaf and Galio

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MegaDsico

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

Ezreal whereeeeeee issss heeeeee??????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????

Tree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

Actually excited for the Galio sale...other two no one wants to spend RP on a 3150 champ...

Sinistrow

01-19-2012

Riot need to sale all champios. So you are mad with this sale? Someone is happy... just like next week, when you will be happy and some other person will be mad...

AntiSkillshot

01-19-2012

I got Olaf less than two weeks ago...

Phroz3nFlam3

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpiredNINJAonX View Post
WOW This is the baddest sale i have ever seen in my life
"Baddest" isn't a word. I believe you meant to type "most bad."

Krt Westok

01-19-2012

This sale sucks a lot.....

Truly Outrageous

01-19-2012

Hoping for Maokai and Trundle soon. They haven't been seen in the last 34 and 32 sales respectively. For reference, the next highest 6300/4800 is Brand at only 21 weeks.

Happy with this one, I'll end up getting Galio. People forget that we still get sales every so often without ANY 6300s at all.

Howl of Thunder

01-19-2012

Hoping for Fizz to go on sale soon.
I'll pass on this sale though

ZzRadio

01-19-2012

Easy to buy champions? I think so.

Kiddalee

01-19-2012

I was expecting Shyvana, since you were following a pattern of putting a semi-new Champ on sale after their second free week. No wonder so many people are disappointed. Are you sure people are going to want to buy the new Jax without trying him out? Too many people believe he is nerfed. You've made some unwise choices this week.

On a personal note, I am happy to see Galio on sale.