Who can join my NBB (Never Been Banned) club.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HikariKnight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

over 800 games, never banned.

advancedAI

11-12-2012

About 600 wins. Never been banned.

dogbiter

11-12-2012

2010 here

not banned

Ginger976

11-12-2012

Can my banned status be reset? I haven't been banned in almost 11 months, and I have probably played about 1000 games in that time.

PlatinumRooster

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by crono411 View Post
I am 300 wins and I have never been banned.

Edit: I have also never been warned (did not even know you got warned till now)
Edit: I look away and I have 200 upvotes thats awesome
Edit: time for a story. My friend saved a tribunal case where this Warwick was reported for being afk. It said in description that he just sat by the wolf camp not doing anything. In the chat he says nothing until about 17 minutes in and all he says is "I miss my family "
I ROFLED so hard
Edit: 300 upvotes I will make a NBB membership card.
Edit: took this one from WhattayaBrian hope you don't mind. New NBB moto "Stop ragers nail down tables"
Edit: 500 upvotes from what I read it is ok if you receive a 5 minute ban by player support you are also official members of the NBB club print out a card and show it off... to who I do not know lol
Edit: I am at 420 wins now not even a warning

Edit: I have to many edits lol anyway I promise if I get 750 upvotes I will go through every post and +1 if your in the club...(I bet I will regret this lol) ... Oh boy time to start working

ok after giving out 2000+ upvotes I thought it was time to bump so I can upvote more lol
LOL! I totally remember seeing that Tribunal Case while doing my dailies! IT WAS SO LOLZ!
Never been banned/warned.

Riathmius

11-12-2012

/signed. Never been banned or warned lol. Even though im so sure ive been reported lol.

Fun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2012

500+ no warning or ban.

Arrietti

11-12-2012

Joining the ranks of the decent players here. I have been playing since beta and have well over 1000 games played across multiple accounts with no warnings, suspensions or bans.

I always knew there were lots of us out there glad to see the 200+ page thread, Go community!

Swerto

11-12-2012

Inb4 banned

Jetstream417

11-12-2012

I'm at 477 wins (Somewhere around 900 normal games, then the 50 so ranked games) with no warnings/bans.

Woo!