Who can join my NBB (Never Been Banned) club.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karnage10175

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian View Post
When Player Support gives you stuff, you get banned for 5 minutes. This is just so that you can't be editing your stuff while PS is, which could lead to wonkiness.

So, alas, I have been banned many times.
lol you and your semantics

Captain Youl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

2k games played, not a single ban or warning

stay classy league

Regulus

01-18-2012

Since I started playing this game, I have played about 2.5 games, and still no bans nor warnings

peanutman

01-18-2012

Been playing since Nidalee release.

Never been banned.

Ozlin

01-18-2012

/join

schwagger

01-18-2012

Never been banned from playing the game. Got permabanned on this name in forums for drunk posting, lucky it got rescinded.

ChinoValley

01-18-2012

There's a tribunal? I wouldn't know, haven't ever heard from them. Though I have sent reports their way from time to time but who knows what comes of that.

Johmama

01-18-2012

This guy!

Around 650 wins.

Free Rollin Pimp

01-18-2012

Over 1000k games never banned

Hate those kids that rage all game, get rightly banned then cry on forums (often lying) about how they didn't deserve it

EBartleby

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krumpet View Post
1300 wins never been banned or warned. Still hate the current tribunal system.
Well, at least we can applaud your integrity. If you've been clean and still hate the tribunal, then anything logical against it you can come up with should be analysed with caution.

I don't agree with you, but a negative opinion of the Tribunal has much more weight if you're not trying to protect yourself.

Let it be known. I will never support folks who slam the Tribunal for their own gain, but cogent arguments...I will always listen to, even if they go against my own beliefs.