Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dodge Stat Removed in the Upcoming Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uee 1988

01-18-2012

still dont get why there is crit in the game now, crit and doge are pretty much the same, dodge is the defensive luck, and crit is the offensive luck. or doge was...

Leoric Knight

01-18-2012

FYI - bots still dodge

A Jolly Kabuto

01-18-2012

any more love for Udyr's passive? Or will it continue to be the same exact thing as Jax's new passive?

Arilozen

01-18-2012

But what about Udyr?

gamemasa5000

01-18-2012

I don't know what's with the sudden influx of crit haters but that is a stat that will never get removed it's too crucial on too many champions

zosoninja

01-18-2012

Quote:
SCJ:
While crit itself isn't a problem, will you be looking into the lv1 4% crit that you get in the offensive mastery?

does having a chance of crit of 4 in every 100 attacks is too much for you?

YamiBelgarath

01-18-2012

Glad to know that you tried, and that you ignored the idiots that think crit and dodge are the same thing. However, I would like you to know that as far as my friends and I can see, you utterly and completely failed when you removed dodge. Dodge's problem, as far as we were concerned, is it granted unpredictable moments where the target could not be targeted by auto attacks, which is frankly a weird and unnecessary design. You did well when you removed dodge on Ninja Tabi and Udyr- I cannot comprehend why you didn't do that same for Jax. Trust me, as long as Jax is the "dodge champ", people will complain about him because dodge as a mechanic makes roughly as much sense as Vlad and Fizz's moments of untargetability. We already have plenty of counters for AD carries- Thornmail, taunts, and assassins just to name a few. Dodge is unecessary, redundant, and more frustrating than almost any other mechanic in the game.

Spiral Crusader

01-18-2012

Quote:
ILoveDogs:
still dont get why there is crit in the game now, crit and doge are pretty much the same, dodge is the defensive luck, and crit is the offensive luck. or doge was...

Crit could be reduced by buying health items or armor

Dodge could only be stopped with SotD

Copybass

Recruiter

01-18-2012

Finally! I died to a Rumble last night after he dodged twice to me from Dodge Runes. It was annoying as hell.

Krypta Knight

01-18-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1YmS_VDvMY