Dodge Stat Removed in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FotM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

nerf queue dodge

Teion

01-18-2012

So, I still have to wonder... Nidalee's Takedown: Able to be dodged by Jax's new Counterstrike?
Even though the tooltip is (has been) modified, some testing in custom games seemed to confirm that old Jax with ~60% dodge was getting hit by every autoattack with Takedown active. Wondering if the "This attack cannot be dodged" portion is still in effect with the new Counterstrike. I've been wondering since the tooltip was changed, but Takedown still never seemed to be dodged.

Aloretec

01-18-2012

When's Cho bot getting his refund?

Shinjiro Aragaki

01-18-2012

Ok, it's good to know dodge isn't supposed to be completely removed yet because I played a bot match yesterday where a Cho'Gath with no dodge items dodged me and my friends like every other hit and it was getting frustrating.

So I'm glad to see it's still in the game and that I'm not totally crazy. Haha. XD

Alexander767

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Why is everyone crying about Udyr losing dodge?

Not like, you know, he's a top tier jungler picked in most competitive games .

He really doesn't needs ANY buffs right now.

St Omega

01-18-2012

So why do the bots like Cho and Shen still dodge?

Fredericolop

01-18-2012

Idk about anyone else, but I had a moment where I "Miss!"ed an auto attack as Sona on an enemy champion when my passive was up. No Jax or Teemo in the game and I missed?

Geraputo

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyssd View Post
udyr can get 105% attack speed with his passive and tiger
Which scales down due to diminishing returns like all stats... so basically his passive contributes nothing if he goes full tiger.

zlefin

01-18-2012

just make sure the bots stop using em! i'm tired of bots dodging my attacks.

shadowblazr

01-18-2012

By when should we be expecting our refunds for dodge runes? And will runes made via rune combiner get refunded as well?