Dodge Stat Removed in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Undesirable Gas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

I was fighting a Volibear - earlier today - Not sure if dodge runes have been fully removed yet but he said he got some dodge runes via rune combiner when I asked him how he dodged my attacks. Bug? Or not removed yet?

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PataFeuFeu View Post
You're stupid!
They removed dodge because it had too much of a Luck factor and it actually was not a stat you wanted to max. It was a stat that could completely shut down specific champs and all of that is why it has been removed.

The dodge Jax has now is predictable.
Ha, the "You're stupid!" part made me laugh, imagining a little immature boy spitting that at his screen while he makes several typos. Good laugh.

On the note of stupidity do you know what a lie is? It's not telling the truth, and they said they were removing dodge, not fixing dodge, not removing some dodge and not making more dodge, they said removing, I still see it in the game. And that would be them telling a lie.

Judjuds

01-18-2012

Great now all you have to do is remove Crit Runes.

KittenMewMew

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zastie View Post
Ha, the "You're stupid!" part made me laugh, imagining a little immature boy spitting that at his screen while he makes several typos. Good laugh.

On the note of stupidity do you know what a lie is? It's not telling the truth, and they said they were removing dodge, not fixing dodge, not removing some dodge and not making more dodge, they said removing, I still see it in the game. And that would be them telling a lie.
Oh how true this is..not only does Jax have an ability that gives 100% dodge, minions still dodge, bots still dodge. So like, when is dodge going to be actually removed from the game and not moved around?

Watcher Vulgrim

01-18-2012

Now handle crit please. It doesn't even necessarily need to be removed entirely, but a cap would be nice. Anything over 35- 40% removes the 'chance' part of it, effectively doubling damage without actually building damage

Miko

01-18-2012

Jax is **** hero now, you can see his dodge animation a mile away, during this essential time you can make a desicion whether you want to ran away or stay and fight. In most cases people are not stupid like 80%) they would move away or block Jaxs "E".
Thanks for ruinning another good champion 'Riot' he can join an Eve a champion of a past...

Dat Furby

01-18-2012

If your completely redoing dodge and already worked on a few champs, what about the rest? for example udyr. his passive involves dodge and it was practically useless without the dodge runes and boots for those more tanky players. Are you gona do any changes to his passive?

TyphoonKing

01-18-2012

udyr. that is all.

Frank the Golem

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Razza View Post
So why do the bots still dodge?
+1'd so hard.

When Cho'Gath Bot dodged while I was testing the Jax remake, Jax stopped dead in his tracks, looked up straight at me, and said, "Did that just f***ing happen??"

Miko

01-18-2012

At least Jax use to be different with luck factor which made this game fun...Riot trying to achieve som kind of uniformity where all champions will be fckign the same and in order to get first blood you will need to spent at least half an hour. And all the healers are OP for that same reason... Fckign stupid and retarded way of going on about the game.