Has anyone made a viable eve build recently?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scoobëdoo

01-18-2012

Just wondering. I cant seem to make her remotely viable for almost any situation. I can easily take her positive on KDR but usually its a suicide run to kill the carry or something like that. Im considering an all on hit effect eve. Because you only get a couple with her anyways. I dont know.. hit me back if you guys think of a good item build to carry her through a fight. Maybe even make her super gank

Chingmeister

01-18-2012

Mercs/Phage/Scythe> Bt/Bt/FM/Mercs/GA/BT, using ult and all AS runes. Ghost/Flash or Ghost/Exhaust with 21 defense/8 utility for even more tenacity/movespeed. Lantern first if jungling (replaces first BT).

You don't have to suicide a carry in the middle of 5 opponents. You can always just guard your carry...or split push and stealth back and initiate 5v4 when someone comes to stop you.

Scoobëdoo

01-18-2012

i could see that.. But if i was looking at that i would have done BT/BT/PHAGE/MERCS/IE/PD.
at that point taking something to stay alive like GA is long gone. Your too beefy on AD to worry about death lol

Scoobëdoo

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingmeister View Post
You don't have to suicide a carry in the middle of 5 opponents. You can always just guard your carry...or split push and stealth back and initiate 5v4 when someone comes to stop you.
I guess thats true. I think the main problem with eve is look at how many responses there are about a request for viable eve builds. I guess i can tinker around this evening but i really dont want to Que up and take eve to the detriment of my team

gale34

01-18-2012

Yes. Just went 17/12 with this build its AP. Start with amplify and a health pot you will not be able to do ANYTHING for the first 6 levels this is ok because you will carry hard past level 10. after a bit get level one boots then move on to either majais if you think you can get kills or a feindish codex. then finish boots to sorc. You should still be ganking with exhaust just not as much as an ad eve build. If you get mejais then get fiendish then get a Lichbane starting with sheen of course. After then either finish your fiendish up to MORRELOS GET IT ITS AMAZING, or get a rabadons if your getting tons of kills. Then just get ryalis RoA maybe abyssal should be pretty easy to get tons of kills at this point. Ok now for the level order get all your skills first then get ravage to 3/4 and get another point in stealth finish ravage then finish hatespike. Should do very well I litterally always carry HARRRD with this build. GLHF

TcelesBHsup

01-18-2012

I think the problem here is what by definition do you consider viable?

Her kit by nature makes her a roaming assasin, which is great in the mid game but horrible early on. Basically there are 3 choices for her.

1. Jungle (standard)- for this I usually go with a 9/21/0, start with regrowth pendant and a health pot. Than you can get away with armor pen quints, AS reds, and some combo of hp-regen, or armor for yellow, and mana regen/cd/ or flat ap for blues. I do a philo stone route, because eve is super slow anyway.

Philosophers stone ->boots of mobility--> oracles is your core, play like a support who ganks.

2. Jungle (counter only) - for this you go 24/3/3, full pen/damage runes. You need smite/Ignite. You start by buying bots and a ward, start with stealth and run like a banshee to their blue. ward it before they get there. Well their blue is at about 480, you ignite it, then smite steal and kill them. With this build you have to buy a Lantern because you will get counter jungled hard after that.

boots --> cloth armor + vamp scepter --> oracles--> Lantern --> boots of mobility

3. This one requires a change in meta, it works best but is hardest to do since you need teammates to agree. NO jungler! You start by helping top take wolf, then you help mid take blue, bot should take small golem. You can handle wraiths. You consistantly walk river share all jungle mobs and leech exp. If you are a very experienced jungler you can probably kill their jungler np, or at least smite steal and generally disrupt him. You need really strong lane presence, and a quick oracles.

boots --> oracles ---> lantern

which ever start you use you go to these next:
Sheen-->Rylai's Crystal Scepter.
From there it's your judgement based on what your team is missing

AD/ back dooring: I go Executioner Calling --> finish sheen into trinity -->Blood Thirster

AP/ Tear of the goddess--> Rabadons --> finish tear into ArchAngel's --> finish sheen into Lich bane

Hybrid (my usual), I will go Bilgewater -->finish trinity-->Rageblade --> finish gunblade

you need to be in fights but you don't initiate, you should be number 4 into the fight, typically all CC is on cd by that point, your the chaser, but if you get low leave fight and wait for your ult to heal you, or jungle a little to get it back up.

Jungling with eve is pretty much unviable... you are either super slow or don't have health to gank.

the most viable build with eve, you start by picking shaco.

TcelesBHsup

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gale34 View Post
Yes. Just went 17/12 with this build its AP. Start with amplify and a health pot you will not be able to do ANYTHING for the first 6 levels this is ok because you will carry hard past level 10. after a bit get level one boots then move on to either majais if you think you can get kills or a feindish codex. then finish boots to sorc. You should still be ganking with exhaust just not as much as an ad eve build. If you get mejais then get fiendish then get a Lichbane starting with sheen of course. After then either finish your fiendish up to MORRELOS GET IT ITS AMAZING, or get a rabadons if your getting tons of kills. Then just get ryalis RoA maybe abyssal should be pretty easy to get tons of kills at this point. Ok now for the level order get all your skills first then get ravage to 3/4 and get another point in stealth finish ravage then finish hatespike. Should do very well I litterally always carry HARRRD with this build. GLHF
What lane do you go in? My problems are always these:
1. Solo top: Can't trade against these big fellas, so I end up either having to go back or having bad cs.
2. Mid: can't harrass them, get bursted down before lvl 6,= no cs
3. bot: I'm not a support(nor would I farm out my ranged ad), I"m not a ranged ad, so I can't take the harass from the opponents when I try to get my cs.

I like Morello's a lot on many ap carries though, I just find I can't farm in a lane at all, and eve needs to snowball, how do you cs?

Kize

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingmeister View Post
Mercs/Phage/Scythe> Bt/Bt/FM/Mercs/GA/BT, using ult and all AS runes. Ghost/Flash or Ghost/Exhaust with 21 defense/8 utility for even more tenacity/movespeed. Lantern first if jungling (replaces first BT).

Is Bt -> Brutalizer?

7Nasus

01-23-2012

Check out http://www.own3d.tv/eveloveslol this girl is a beast in the jungle with evelynn. I play with her regularly. Saves my life and saves games. :D

Misticaltom

01-24-2012

I'll agre with some others, Eve generaly tends to do great as a jungler, it allows her to be in her element, suprise the enemy, and keep somewhere where she won't be focused and killed. You can get counter jungled of course without building the right items, but so can most people, if you're jungling agianst say, Twitch, It won't be that bad. IF it's a good jungler, you'll relyo on your ganks like a Xin Zhao would, and ganks are always good.