Why hate Tryn? - TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theZackie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

@Slyce: I have not used or seen the new champion yet in action but i'm glad you can counter him pretty easily without heavily using items.

@InOvenNow: I do agree good Tryns use Cleanse and Ghost or Heal for escapes and that is a pain, but those and his Ulti have relatively long cool downs and with the nature of most TT games being short, he won't be able to use them too often.

@Reagl: I watched my brother in law play a game in SR, Teemo and Tryn top, the Teemo was 7-0 Tryn 0-7. He went about killing 4 of the 5 members on Teemo's team. I think this has a lot to do with people building their characters like glass cannons. Because 5 seconds a lot can happen with his Ulti and if you have minimum or a low defense item your screwed. But I don't think Tryn's heal is all that good maybe if he killed someone and could free farm to full health, but with the other two teammates can cover the lane he is in so I don't see it as much of a problem.

@InOvenNow: Good point save some CC for when he is almost done Ulti'ing or after he Ulti'ed. Amumu is good at this with his two CC's. Exaust is always good but you don't know before the game loads if you are facing a Tryn or not.

@James755: Tryn was just nerfed, we'll see how it really affect him in game. Nerfs and buffs may seem good on paper but we can't determine it until we see it in game. I personally haven't played with one yet but I'll let you guys know.

@xDeathhawkx: I like the cool down idea on the spin.

@Slyce (again): I do think his passives compliment his skills to much. How he gets extra crit chance for the Fury he has, and extra cool down reduction on his Spinning Slash each time he crits. If they removed the CD on crits then Tryn players would have to think more strategically on the best time when to use it. His full kit is pretty solid but theres equally scary if not scarier champions to play against TT.

Apparently nobody likes my initial post lol.

New World Chaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

I've established that OP is a trynd player.
/thread

Razor 9mm

01-18-2012

Nasus is a good counter to Tryn as well. Farmed or not, his wither hurts bad. I've been recently getting into TT again and have been facerolling with Tryn. Trust me, I HATE Nasus.

PFC Michels

01-18-2012

nerf his ult to 3 seconds flat. problem solved.

theZackie

01-18-2012

@Michels89: I don't think his ulti is as much of peoples complaint as his spin. But honestly I think he doesn't need to be nerfed.

Plz Buff Shaco

01-18-2012

Thornmail doesn't counter Trynd

theZackie

01-18-2012

@Plz Buff Shaco: No 1 item will completely counter a champion. Sure a Thornmail will help but people need to look at the big picture. When fighting a Tryn they need to know when and when not to push and make the right moves like a game of chess. It's a strategy game with strategy being the core of it all. Without it you can have a team with Singed and Tryn and still lose.

Konvicted

01-18-2012

Quote:
@Plz Buff Shaco: No 1 item will completely counter a champion. Sure a Thornmail will help but people need to look at the big picture. When fighting a Tryn they need to know when and when not to push and make the right moves like a game of chess. It's a strategy game with strategy being the core of it all. Without it you can have a team with Singed and Tryn and still lose.
one way hes op, you say we have to play a strategy knowing when to push and when to not but when a trynd plays he doesnt have to worry about that. he can spin through a wall run away or even ghost +cleanse either way 99% of the time trynd wont get punished for being over extended thats why they are able to farm entire waves and get out before getting ganked.

theZackie

01-18-2012

@Konvicted: As i have said before, the cool down for cleanse and ghost is pretty high especially since regular games are 15-20 minutes. They won't be able to use all those in combination too often. BTW pretty much anyone with ghost and cleanse can run away before significant damage can be done onto them.

Venumxion

01-18-2012

Who cares about tryn now, he got the nerf he deserved and is **** now