Sick of trynd @ RIOT!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Sproutling

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
no, i NEVER have problems vs tryndamere because I'm competent at this game

even before his first nerf I've NEVER had a problem vs him. People are just insanely retarded and have no clue how to face him
I'm not saying it's impossible to beat him, just it's more of a challenge than any other character available. Every single person on your team has to build specifically to counter him and only him, and not everyone constantly plays champs with loads of CC. I like playing Nid, all I can do is run away from a solo-top fed Tryndamere.

Koldheartedjsp

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by occasionalHero View Post
I'm not saying it's impossible to beat him, just it's more of a challenge than any other character available. Every single person on your team has to build specifically to counter him and only him, and not everyone constantly plays champs with loads of CC. I like playing Nid, all I can do is run away from a solo-top fed Tryndamere.
you just can't let him push those first couple waves untouched. Harass him from the start and then he'll be forced to consume his fury. Play his game and push the lane to his tower (while harassing) and then go farm the jungle if you can.

Auchom

01-19-2012

Yep Tryn got nerfed twice. Like -0.5 attack damage each nerf. Something else needs to be done about him... Spinning slash range decrease, endless rage time decreas or new ult, needs rework on his mocking shout, maybe reduce the heal a little. Lots of things still need to be fixed imo.

Koldheartedjsp

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceCommander View Post
Yep Tryn got nerfed twice. Like -0.5 attack damage each nerf. Something else needs to be done about him... Spinning slash range decrease, endless rage time decreas or new ult, needs rework on his mocking shout, maybe reduce the heal a little. Lots of things still need to be fixed imo.
are you ****ing kidding? did you even LOOK at the patch notes? He lost a flat 20 on his mocking shout, his fury now decreases earlier than it used to, he lost ad per level as well as a nerf on almost all of his base stats

DubstepHippos

02-14-2012

Does Xin Zhao counter him? Every game I played with Xin on 3v3 I was legendary and usually drew first blood.

Alan MQ

02-15-2012

Rumble with ignite and flash will easily finish him, at early game use E to harass him and Q to burn him, if he chicken you use W to run back or flash if there is an emergence if tryn 1 vs 1 at top he will use ignite and burn him down. Job Done, he will get mad.

Obscurite

02-17-2012

No shortage of players with experience giving advice and personal strats about countering tryn. But that's not the issue any1 decent can kill him anyone can beat him. That's not the point in the slightest the point is that this game should seek balance and tryn is fundamentally stronger then other champs and there is no getting past that he got nerfed fine. Obviously it wasn't enuf or the problems would stop.

You've never had a problem EVER? v tryn ....LOL Oh that's good so you've played 30 games or less OR your God oh lord I didn't know u played LoL pls teach me.

Same as saying u've never lost against a team with tryn if your so full of your self or to proud to admit that a well played tryn is op city don't bother with these threads and just ....*cough* go back to playing tryn =)

The fact of it is that if your not on a tryn counter and building to counter a tryn player of = skill has the adv...over u and your carry beside u he will probably squish after he kills u. And that is just plain lame I like a good competition. I want to get it by fighting good players not OP chars.

And ...ya another tryn bltch thread whats the point we all kno.... well he isn't fixed that's the point neither r jax wu sion rumble lee mord shaco the list goes on.

Bottom line I want a tt re balance if nothing else some work done.

PS T_T don't fix rumble ignore that part about rumble I love him the way he is.