Tank Nidalee?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ICE Gang Golex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-18-2010

I know Hybrid/AP Nidalee is the way to go but I'm curious about this build. It doesn't seem very viable but several other people have mentioned it as being decent since Nidalee is very squishy once you lay some CC on her. However I don't see how it would go, since obviously you need Rageblade or Sheen early on to deal damage. By the time you can afford enough armor/hp/magic resist it's kinda too late for your good midgame.

Pwnacus Maximus

07-18-2010

It sucks. There is 0 reason to attack tank nidalee she does piddly damage with tank items and has no CC of any kind to serve the tanking role.

alsowikk

07-18-2010

What the person above me said. Tank Nidalee can't be killed, but you can't do that much else but pretend to deal damage.

The Promise

07-18-2010

She is like "Tank" (lol) Mord. She won't do any damage. She won't be able to die. She doesn't have any CC. She will be utterly ignored, and utterly worthless.

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Promise View Post
She is like "Tank" (lol) Mord. She won't do any damage. She won't be able to die. She doesn't have any CC. She will be utterly ignored, and utterly worthless.
Besides Bushwhack. But 40% MR/AR debuffing isn't enough to matter.

poornewb

07-18-2010

stack sunfires

the killer bot

03-17-2011

Huge disconnect in board communities. There's another thread about how op tank nid is.

Cenerae

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by the killer bot View Post
Huge disconnect in board communities. There's another thread about how op tank nid is.
Did you even bother to check the date of this thread?

And tank Nidalee still sucks, 8 months later.

BlackLancer

05-08-2011

Been working on it today. you still need the deathcap but since the introduction of this huge AP item

I roll 9/0/21, chalice, treads, deathcap, randuins omen is the core (rush hog of course)
with 14 mpen 24 MR + AR at lvl 18 runes

played in a decent ELO game with it it was hilarious the amounts of heal I could do while still being very very durable in fights.

I would cougar in -> Randuins active -> exit -> heal, spear, trap, cougar the strayers.

Asderredsa

05-18-2011

most of nidas in battle damage is from her cougar attacks. his courgar attacks scale virtually no ap ( 0.4 and 0.2) tank nida would do around the same damage as a glass cannon. tank dps nida would work very nicelee