How to Solo Dragon at level 1 with shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotTall

07-18-2010

How does he do it? i think this is on tt

Gum Pack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2010

Only thing I could think of is to put tons of boxes where the dragon is, and then when the dragon spawns. The boxes all attack the dragon and deals huge amounts of damage.

Ofri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-18-2010

Doesn't the dragon only spawn after 5 minutes? Did that Shaco just sit and wait? How did he not lvl...
Sounds very sketchy.

Shoto Matrony

07-18-2010

I'm sure he could do it if he sat in town for 5 minutes and bought some AP. Soloing dragon really isn't that big of an accomplishment.

Khaztr

07-18-2010

Pure AP runes and an AP item with a mana pot?

InsertRoar

07-18-2010

Angry Goran has a video of it on youtube, but it's on summoner's rift.

Get elixir of brilliance, take smite and rally, spam boxes before dragon spawns at 2:30, make sure rally survives, kill dragon.

Micro102

07-18-2010

You have to devote your entire build to kill it, the guy who discovered it tried a bunch of times until finally succeeding. It's not worth it. Rally isn't a good skill for him and smite is limited, and you wasted all your money. Not really worth it imo. I bet he changed all his runes and masteries as well.

NinjaStrudelZack

07-18-2010

yo guess what shako is nothing but a noob kser and a rigged mofo clown that must be brought to hell