League of Legends World Tour - Taiwan

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

puddle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Bubble tea !! Lets goo gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo

combator

01-17-2012

i have been in taiwan also last 2yrs ago, went to yang mei, chung lee, and city capital in taipei then went to taipei 101 the tallest building at that time and they have the fastest elevator in the world at that time..... wew i miss taiwan and especially taiwan girls... <3

SNSD Tiffanyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

中国第一

台湾垃圾

supernova

01-17-2012

Can we celebrate by renaming Kog'Maw to Ma Ying Jeou? There's a similar likeness in appearance, so there's no need to change the model. The skills are similar too, spewing a lot of **** from their mouths. Can't get rid of him, just when you thought you might have, he comes right back and ruins everything.

mapletune

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posioned Ruby View Post
中国第一

台湾垃圾
Translating it for everyone:

" China number one. Taiwan trash. "

please ban this fool. kthx

SNSD Tiffanyx

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vib ribbon View Post
Can we celebrate by renaming Kog'Maw to Ma Ying Jeou? There's a similar likeness in appearance, so there's no need to change the model. The skills are similar too, spewing a lot of **** from their mouths. Can't get rid of him, just when you thought you might have, he comes right back and ruins everything.
No.

JulyFruit

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapletune View Post
Translating it for everyone:

" China number one. Taiwan trash. "

please ban this fool. kthx
But.......

Tawain is all fking trashes and *****s

While China is one of the leading world power right now, where is tawain? Oh, left in the dust

GG yo n00bs.

Walinlaubei

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by julyfruit View Post
but.......

while china is one of the leading world power right now, where is tawain? Oh, left in the dust

gg yo n00bs.
如果台灣人是垃圾,那連101都造不出來的支那人豈不是連垃圾都不如了

KuramaHiei

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulyFruit View Post
But.......

While China is one of the leading world power right now, where is tawain? Oh, left in the dust

GG yo n00bs.
first of all...it's Taiwan...spell it right before you even make such ignorant statements. I haven't even seen a comment made by a Taiwanese either in defense or of insult to the Chinese community. Let's not make such childish comments and respect one another please. People like you do not represent the likes of the Chinese people and I still respect them as much as any others. It's just you individuals that disgust me.

CrystalxSoul

01-17-2012

And not a female in sight