League of Legends World Tour - Taiwan

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Greyfox

01-18-2012

dear Tyrlol, your question Taiwan is part of China you say? answer me this then

my answer, learn history,

Yuuj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Wong View Post
Whoa, I am tired of replying alot of comments but dude, don't blame me when you see a mob of chinese people on your doorsteps..... ok jk Chinese food are really good imo. Bubble tea? Excuse me? Those things are **** and unhealthy as sht. Do you know what Bubble Tea contains? Both side's food is debatable... but Chinese food is better than taiwanese food. and btw.... are you truely taiwanese? I am chinese and i have a bunch of taiwanese friends. you sound as if your ancesters were only taiwanese.

Chinese food and Taiwanese food are in different categories. Chinese food in general tends to be drowned in sauce, covered up essentially. Generally takes the taste out of the actual food. May be preference but I definitely prefer Taiwanese food over Chinese food. Chinese food is salty in comparison as a whole. Bubble Tea, yes I do know what it contains. I'm from Taiwan for crying out loud. I've lived there half my life. If you're going to make an argument against me you really need to get your facts straight. Instead of attacking my integrity you should be questioning the facts I'm stating.

For the reference I'm not saying I'm completely Taiwanese, but far as I know my extended family is all from Taiwan and I'm 1/4 Hakka so I clearly can state I'm Taiwanese.

Point is nobody really cares if its official whether or not Taiwan is a part of China. Taiwanese do not like to be compared to mainlanders in the same way that the Cantonese (Hong Kong) prefer not to. We have our own culture.

TL;DR Taiwan and China have big differences. They may have the same background, but are completely different at this time. Nobody cares if they are part of China or not. But Taiwanese =/= Chinese.

KimchiPanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Come to Seoul, Korea plz...u recently visited Busan but most LoL gamers r in seoul ^ ^;

nirvanaaaa

01-18-2012

I hope Argentina it's part of the "world" too.

MaveriX

01-18-2012

Indonesian players are waiting
Hope you will come.

JulyFruit

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by trewdys View Post
That girl is FTW colalin now stop asking tyvm

If you are truly Japanese you should know how dead the PC gaming scene is there.
yea, it's all hentai now

IS1d1580fe246324a010d44

01-18-2012

Come to croatiaaaaaaaa <3 <3 <3

Duckspeak

01-18-2012

Taiwan <3

Milagroso

01-18-2012

Tour Trinidad and Tobago!! I think it has many ideas for new characters especially around this time where we are in preparations for carnival. Plus I'd so love it if you guys came here

TheHumanAbstract

01-18-2012

They all look the same