League of Legends World Tour - Taiwan

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LmaoJohn

01-17-2012

S- Something
W- We
A- Asians
G- Got

SCJ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Taiwanese pride, yo

But isn't Taiwan East Asian, and not Southeast Asian?

Also, the Taipei 101 picture is named Teipei_101.jpg lol

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

01-17-2012

Very cool. I plan to visit Taiwan this summer, so it's nice to know I'll be able to find LoL players there to have a match with. =)

JulyFruit

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcadiac View Post
i AM A DUMB@ss.
Lol'd

Yaryxo

01-17-2012

Cooooooome 2 colombia !!!!! We rlly love this game in this country!!!!!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeease!

Startricker

01-17-2012

Hope those guys were wearing deodorant.

Mielovesdou

01-18-2012

To those who say Taiwan is not part of China, IT IS!

Yuuj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Taiwan is part of China you say? answer me this then. Why does the whole world treat Taiwan as an individual country now then. World Expo? Why did Taiwan have its own venue? Even China gives less of a s*** about Taiwan these days. Know all those joint projects they're doing? Especially in the technological side?

Yes. Taiwan got screwed by President Chen's whole scam that went on, mind you that screwed it up. But whose to say the US is not the same? What did Bush do? The government is not representative of the country as a whole. Taiwan culture is highly different from the culture of China. Especially in terms of food. If you'd ever actually lived in Taiwan, let alone lived there you would probably understand.

Furthermore, if you're a local in China when you buy stuff, they'll tell you "Made in Taiwan! Quality #1" Doesn't that tell you something? Aside from that the food in Taiwan is far better than China's. Bubble Tea? We made that. Our beef noodle soup? Far better than China's. Even all the Chinese say so. Do not put the Taiwanese in the same class as the Chinese.

The whole culture is completely different. Though there may be similarities, as a whole we are a different people. Saying Taiwan is part of China is like saying Korea is part of China.

(for those who don't get what I'm talking about, go brush up on your Asian History)

Edit: This is coming from the perspective of a Taiwanese, that has lived in both Taiwan and China(Beijing) as well as the US for an extended period of time.

DogPsychologist

01-18-2012

****, that's a lot of ****s.

GoldenFei

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posioned Ruby View Post
中国第一

台湾垃圾
another idiot who doesn't realize the truth