League of Legends World Tour - Taiwan

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IceeTurtle

01-17-2012

Come to new zealand! :d

Rizeshirohi

01-17-2012

Wow! I wasn't expecting thisXD
Taiwan rocks~!

Kreshno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulyFruit View Post
And China became powerful, while Tawain got ****ed it up with its ****ty government. The parliament of tawain is a joke.
Where you guys go it's like a plague and downgrade everything. Everyone knows "Made in China" is just garbage."you get what you paid for" that's why the entire world's economy is so down the drain with the chinese cheap labour rightnow, and we all know china is the land of piratism and scammers.The people there only got money and no quality lifestyle, just wait for another 10 years and talk like this. Even now, still the 2 major cities(beijing and shanghai are mainly the ONLY ones flourishing) for a so called in power country with the vast majority of cities living condition is still so rural. Try finding that in Taiwan. If your govenment is so great, maybe try investing in people's need, instead of investing in military and treating their people like garbage. Pathetic jokers and you rather be treated like an expendable, that's just prove how people are treated, raised and educated from china.

Adell2k8

01-17-2012

Even though we know "NA" doesnt mean "South America (Countries)", but RioT: BRAZIL HAS MANY PLAYERS ON League of Legends, VISIT US RioT... Come on. :/
Cheers up~

Scribblesss

01-17-2012

Don't Eat there Food fellow LoL players.

JulyFruit

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcadiac View Post
Where you guys go it's like a plague and downgrade everything. Everyone knows "Made in China" is just garbage. The people there only got money and no quality lifestyle, just wait for another 10 years and talk like this. Even now, still the major cities for a so called in power country living condition is so rural. Try finding that in Taiwan. If your govenment is so great, maybe try investing in people's need, instead of investing in military and treating their people like garbage. Pathetic jokers.
You are right, I agree with your post completely. I'm sorry, I was wrong, please forgive me.

B/C in 10 years Tawain will be a part of China, thus, it will be upgraded to no end.

Sorry man, I was wrong.

JulyFruit

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by walinlaubei View Post
如果台灣人是垃圾,那連101都造不出來的支那人豈不是連垃圾都不如了
你生气了?

Roneld3444

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekurak View Post
Come to Australia and not just to Sydney come to Perth too!
Perth is a cesspool of disgusting. If they go anywhere besides Sydney in Aussieland, it should be Adelaide or Melbourne.

Kreshno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulyFruit View Post
You are right, I agree with your post completely. I'm sorry, I was wrong, please forgive me.

B/C in 10 years Tawain will be a part of China, thus, it will be upgraded to no end.

Sorry man, I was wrong.
Appreciated, that means Taiwan>china any day. There you go, pure demonstration of why china is so afraid to leave Taiwan alone, cuz our country is a piece of international pride. No matter what our parliament is like. AT LEAST we get to vote. Unlike a communist country. Whatever direction Taiwan is going to go, that's for us to decide. Not yours.

JulyFruit

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcadiac View Post
Appreciated, that means Taiwan>china any day. There you go, pure demonstration of why china is so afraid to leave Taiwan alone, cuz our country is a piece of international pride. No matter what our parliament is like. AT LEAST we get to vote. Unlike a communist country. Whatever direction Taiwan is going to go, that's for us to decide. Not yours.
Sure, whatever keeps you sleeping at night baby

them hallucinations, shaco too OP?