Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Item Planner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sinsexual

01-17-2012

I'd really like to see someone else come up with a great idea for an Item planner so that I don't have to spend so much time on the buy screen.

I don't want to be the one coming up with this... but someone could really make a great suggestion!

no? fine,

We need something in game and in our profile area like masteries/runes so that we can plan what items for which champs we want most, then have them ready to view/buy in game instead of the only sometimes useful recommended items. It could also just replace "recommended items" altogether.

It could be a way to profit as well, You could provide us with 2-5 sets then if desired we could purchase more.

Thanks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sQuds

01-17-2012

i love this idea, especially just making custom recommended items