Solo queue ranked games weakness abuse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solrac Orenroc

01-17-2012

if ur good u win , enough said , why would you interrupt the fun and joy of others players just trolling? i mean when i lose im like anybody else and i know did wrong ,and i just move on , BUT COME ON , AFTER SOMEONE ON UR TEAM IS 0 7 AND HE JUST STARTS TO GET KILLED OVER AND OVER AGAIN THEN HE DECIDE TO WATCH TV AND HE LAUGH AT YOU , AND YOU CANT DO **** , DO YOU THINK THATS COOL FOR A GAMER COMUNITY?

Solrac Orenroc

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsDangerous View Post
500 Ranked games needed:

Issues: Actual good players will have to grind for weeks/months to play ranked even after hitting level 30 making it pointless. Bad players will most likely still be bad, Ive seen way too many sub par players with 700+wins.

Loss forgiven for Leaver:

Issues:
"Hey we are going to lose, someone leave match so its all forgiven"
"Ok, I havent left a game in a while"
= Wasted 15-45 minutes for everyone.

OK i can understand your though , but i didnt said i wanted everything pink and good for all of us, of course riot can take some kind of care about that stuff "hey we are losing just leave" , if you leave you'll be sorry system , come on. you dont have to be that negative.

Metaphisto

01-17-2012

Why punish the bad players instead of rewarding the good ones? If you have two children, one "good" and one "bad," and all you do is punish the bad child the other child will become "bad." This is because the "bad" child gets all of the attention. If, however, you were to reward the "good" child, the "bad" child would change his or her attitude.

I think a system should be implemented where you tell the system that a player played well, had a good attitude, or whatever else and then that person would be placed with like minded individuals. This could also be done with the tribunal system that we currently have. Players that are reported for trolling, feeding (on purpose), etc., are paired with others who do the same thing. In fact, a duplicate tribunal system could be used in order to "report" people for having good sportsmanship and put those people together.

Solrac Orenroc

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphisto View Post
Why punish the bad players instead of rewarding the good ones? If you have two children, one "good" and one "bad," and all you do is punish the bad child the other child will become "bad." This is because the "bad" child gets all of the attention. If, however, you were to reward the "good" child, the "bad" child would change his or her attitude.

I think a system should be implemented where you tell the system that a player played well, had a good attitude, or whatever else and then that person would be placed with like minded individuals. This could also be done with the tribunal system that we currently have. Players that are reported for trolling, feeding (on purpose), etc., are paired with others who do the same thing. In fact, a duplicate tribunal system could be used in order to "report" people for having good sportsmanship and put those people together.

i understand , but once again , that system , exist... and it's not working, we playing a game that u actually help other people to achieve some kind of goal but when your teammate dosnst give a F , it's going nowhere.

Krt Westok

01-17-2012

Its a never-ending story where the bad guys never gets hurt. Enjoy the game as it is and if you want real competition then challenge a clan to play against yours.

The Letter CtrlZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westok View Post
Its a never-ending story where the bad guys never gets hurt. Enjoy the game as it is and if you want real competition then challenge a clan to play against yours.
Or start a ranked team.

Demonic Pigg

01-17-2012

I'm just starting out in the ranked world, currently 2/0, which probably means I'll lose soon, but whatever. So as for this I'm still a noob. But, the one thing I do know is that watching people that stream, someone like dyrus has a SMURF that is 2200 elo. He also says it would only take a day or two to get from 1200 starting elo to 2200. Now, if he can do that, leavers included, the system probably isn't the problem. If you're in low elo (AKA elo hell) you are probably there because that's where you are supposed to be. I expect to be around 1000 elo when I'm done my 10 games, I hope for more, but honestly I think my skill is subpar. If you think you should be in the 1800 elo, you should play like you should be there. If you play like you should be there you will win. If you win your elo will go up. Also, in normal games I have won a 4v5. Having a leaver is NOT the end of the game. Stop complaining and find a partner to duo queue and you'll do better.

Metaphisto

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solrac Orenroc View Post
i understand , but once again , that system , exist... and it's not working, we playing a game that u actually help other people to achieve some kind of goal but when your teammate dosnst give a F , it's going nowhere.
This system does not exist. The only system that exists is to punish the bad player MONTHS after he or she decided to be a jerk.

In all honesty, I could care less (now, at one point it did piss me off) about leavers and people who AFK. There are some games you just cannot or are not meant to win and you have to take it like everyone else does. You are not the only person with a jerk or leaver (as you already know).

My advice is to learn to play a champion that pubstomps/snowballs really well and you will begin to win games rather quickly. At low ELO you cannot rely on your team for anything. If you're support and your carry is garbage grab all the farm you can.

Vigilant Ronin

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solrac Orenroc View Post
i have been playing this solo queue for too much time, i have been losing several games , losing ranked elo points and stuff and i have to admit thats not fair , everytime i play there is a leaver or a troll... so my point is , why not implement some kind of process to play ranked games , like you have to reach 500 normal wins to play the ranked solo queue , also , everytime u have a leaver on your team , should be loss forgiven or the rest of the team shouldnt lose any ranked elo points.

thats my opinion and i know there are to many people that is agreee with me around the lol comunity

-Solrac
I totally agree with you accept on one point. 500 wins? That's a bit to high 50-200 would be a bit more manageable I'm pretty sure most trolls and leavers don't even get to 50 wins anyway.

ChaKaBroLi

01-18-2012

I'm looking at this with fresh eyes. I'm not new to gaming, but new to LOL. I rather love the concept of rts farming lane phase. I love the decision to build utility, defense or offense every time I recall. I have hit 30, I have bought my 3rd rune page, I have many champs, I feel pretty good with quite a few roles now too. Most of all I enjoyed getting ready for ranked! And yet, I still get suprised sometimes.

So, what I've noticed is that when I queue for ranked games I find myself in games with people that have a similar amount of ranked wins. I also find that in non ranked games I end up with people that have similar amount of wins as me. With this being said, I think its not an elo hell, but more of an experience issue.

You couldn't expect to hit 30, and then play vs 1500+ elo players. With your zero victories in ranked and the 180 wins in non ranked, do you actually expect to be an asset?

Thankfully, riot took care of it for you. You are new to ranked? You will play vs people that are new also. I feel when I've proven myself with 50-100 ranked wins ill be more of an asset. By then I won't be playing with people that don't care. People that deserve to play with me and me with them.