Solo queue ranked games weakness abuse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solrac Orenroc

01-17-2012

i have been playing this solo queue for too much time, i have been losing several games , losing ranked elo points and stuff and i have to admit thats not fair , everytime i play there is a leaver or a troll... so my point is , why not implement some kind of process to play ranked games , like you have to reach 500 normal wins to play the ranked solo queue , also , everytime u have a leaver on your team , should be loss forgiven or the rest of the team shouldnt lose any ranked elo points.

thats my opinion and i know there are to many people that is agreee with me around the lol comunity

-Solrac

Kaldeem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

I couldn't agree any more with you, Solrac.

I've been working on getting my solo elo up. After just a few matches with TROLLS and LEAVERS, it's back down a huge amount. This is very disconcerting to me, because in my time with LoL, I have found players to be quite serious in normal games and the exact opposite in ranked. In the solo queue I have seen players- play a character they just purchased and/or they don't play them that often. Only leaving the majority of the work for the rest of us to pick up. That being said, a 4v5 is typically game over and at that point you're fighting just to pass time by until 20 mins to surrender.

Riot really needs to address this problem, and I believe that you have two great ideas they could use or branch off of to help improve our playing experience.

Betitus

01-17-2012

It is time for RIOT to do something...about the community that really wants to play this game in a whole new level..we can't achieve that..because the community is full of trolls..and RIOT's system is garbage..they should actually do something about the reports..such as unskilled player and negative behaviours...ATLEAST in the ranked games..so we can actually enjoy an environment of competitions..between skilled players...level 30 shouldn't be the only requirement to play ranked games..YOU SHOULD ATLEAST HAVE CERTAIN WINS TO BE ABLE TO PLAY THEM..atleast 300 I would say...and be evaluated constantly by the system..to check if you are suitable for them...via stats kills/deaths/assists and reports by the ranked gamers community

SACA EL POLVORON CHODA

Betitus

01-17-2012

BUMP

The community should support this...not only get together to support the anti SOPA stuff..

COME ON

Reathien

01-17-2012

Suck it up and move on. For god sakes its a game, not your job. Have fun when you do well, lose respectably, if someone leaaves, report and move on. Like christ, what could you lose? 10-20 elo for a leaver? Suck it the hell up, i doubt you have someone leave/afk in EVERY ****ING MATCH!
If your honestly going to ***** this much then make a team and play together instead of trusting the solo que.

ItsDangerous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

500 Ranked games needed:

Issues: Actual good players will have to grind for weeks/months to play ranked even after hitting level 30 making it pointless. Bad players will most likely still be bad, Ive seen way too many sub par players with 700+wins.

Loss forgiven for Leaver:

Issues:
"Hey we are going to lose, someone leave match so its all forgiven"
"Ok, I havent left a game in a while"
= Wasted 15-45 minutes for everyone.

Just Pretending

01-17-2012

e

Quote:
Issues:
"Hey we are going to lose, someone leave match so its all forgiven"
"Ok, I havent left a game in a while"
= Wasted 15-45 minutes for everyon
the person who leaves would get a punishment like loss of elo stilll

Betitus

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Pretending View Post
e

the person who leaves would get a punishment like loss of elo stilll

that would be good..but like 3x minus elo for leaving...sometimes people is like "i gotta go sorry cya"

Something needs to be done really...theres players out there that enjoy a competitive environment

Some RIOTER please check this and start doing something about it

Betitus

01-17-2012

leavers 3x minus elo punishment like 50 elo points or something

Mufasa02

01-17-2012

You shouldn't punish people too much from leaving. There's already a report function in order to punish those people, there's the leaver-buster system AND that person loses matchmaking privileges.

And your system is exploitable, someone can keep making several accounts, reaching lvl 30 and having someone else play with them on those accounts, in the event that it's an easy win, everyone gets +elo, but if they lose, the dummy account leaves and takes a hit to their elo by themselves.
They proceed to play again and again repeating this, the dummy account will not only take all the lowering of elo for the team, while the others will only increase in elo, but it will also decrease the overall elo of the team, scrapping the matchmaking system, and leading to 4 high-elo players and 1 really low-elo player against low-medium-elo players, which results in an easier win for the high-elos.