Sejuani Bundles Available in the Upcoming Patch!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hao Jing

01-17-2012

not bad skin

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Why does it always say "in the upcoming patch" when the patch was out long before the announcement?

hoihoi8

01-17-2012

No offense RIOT, but this looks like the most generic/braindead designed hero I've seen from you guys in a while. Lets get some fresh ideas please.

Freezyloon

01-17-2012

Yeah must say there should be some major difference in skins, like a different mounts, weapons, effects. Makes it worth paying for them.

ChknBall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

So much fun to play! She's easily the best buy I ever bought in my life!

Pk is 1337

01-17-2012

2 things:

1. skin idea sejuani riding warwick

2. for skin bundles you may wanna do champion+skin a/champion+skin b/champion+skin a and b

EvilJesterX

01-17-2012

Terrible Skins...just wow. Default is the best. Way to be lazy guys. Hopefully you don't get as lazy as WoW Programers/Designers.

Minge

01-17-2012

ZZzzzzz. All the new champions skins have been SUPERBLY lackluster... COME ON RIOT ... Sejuanis skins are HORRIBLE... WITH A CAPITAL HUE.

Korlee

01-17-2012

Ah.. yes... another solid reminder of why I quit! You still haven't delivered on most of your promises... and! You can only design skanks 'n' nothing else. Not even if your life was on the line could you do better. Sorry, some of us grew up and beyond the college mindset and the japanese ideas of how women should appear.

Sorry you never did Riot and sorry the excuse you gave was so poor all people I have ever linked to it have laughed in your face.

StealthzWombat

01-17-2012

This champs isn't the best i have seen come out. The movement speed of the champ is way to slow even with boots of swiftness and the other one. the champ is a good tank and is hard to take down. This is a good point about the champ. I just dont think this champ is the best you have made so far. Major improvements need to be made to this champ :/