Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Filteres rearrangment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waterd

10-12-2009

I love the filters for heroes as assasin, fighter , mage, support and tank, it's good for new players to have an idea what to pick based on what they want to play. And even me after a lot of games when i want to think what i want to play i use them, i propose some arrangements to it.

Tank: Warvick is in the list, and makes no sense, he is not tank at all. I have my serious doubts about nasus, and a some about taric.

Support: This list is sick, there are so many heroes that have nothing of support, in fact i think the only supports the hero have now are Soraka, morgana, kayle, Zilean and janna, everthing else should be removed from that list, inmediatly.

Fighter: Remove Kayle and malphite inmediatly, maybe dr.mundo too.

Assasin: Ashe can be played as assasin(with assaisin i mean heroes that wander around the map trying to kill people), but people do not play her that way, so i think she may be removed.

Mage: I don't like Sion to be there, even if i can see why is there, the rest is maybe fine. But Evelynn, really? She uses AP, but she is not a caster imo.

Dragonien

Recruiter

10-12-2009

Quote:
Waterd:
I love the filters for heroes as assasin, fighter , mage, support and tank, it's good for new players to have an idea what to pick based on what they want to play. And even me after a lot of games when i want to think what i want to play i use them, i propose some arrangements to it.

Tank: Warvick is in the list, and makes no sense, he is not tank at all. I have my serious doubts about nasus, and a some about taric.

Support: This list is sick, there are so many heroes that have nothing of support, in fact i think the only supports the hero have now are Soraka, morgana, kayle, Zilean and janna, everthing else should be removed from that list, inmediatly.

Fighter: Remove Kayle and malphite inmediatly, maybe dr.mundo too.

Assasin: Ashe can be played as assasin(with assaisin i mean heroes that wander around the map trying to kill people), but people do not play her that way, so i think she may be removed.

Mage: I don't like Sion to be there, even if i can see why is there, the rest is maybe fine. But Evelynn, really? She uses AP, but she is not a caster imo.

Lol? Warrick can be a tank, just not the best one. taric can be a great tank. lots of heroes have support functions. katle and malaphite are Incredibly strong fighter heroes. as for what you said about ashe... no. stop being dumb. its not about how people play them, its about how theY CAN be played.

sion is a mage... so is evelynn... so...really.

Really?

Waterd

10-12-2009

By that line Annie can be a tank, also anivia, and Soraka can be a fighter (And there is proof there is a screenshot around bout a soraka going on an extremly good K/D reatio with Phantom dance and infinity edge)

pRoskiLLz

12-25-2009

Waterd u r right... but they probably mean that "that sort" of hero might be good at it cause their items... every hero has list of recomended items they can carry... as time goes players change this list but, i can tell that "sorting champ" list is made by items they carry (those recomended items)...