Sejuani- Builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rekluze

01-18-2012

So, played a lot today, and settled on a build order I'm happy with:

Heart of Gold (Prospectors ring feels wasted, her AP ratios are poor and mana is a non issue with Dom regen)
Ninja Tabi/Mercury Treads
Kindle Gem
Sunfire Cape
Atma's Impaler

everything else is comp dependent but i feel the above is a good framework for the first 8-10mins of a match.

brossef

01-19-2012

i know arowan plays her and does relatively well, maybe sh will see this.

OctopusDropkick

01-19-2012

Replaced my bought ring with an Abyssal. If the team was more physical, def would have gotten a thornmail instead. If they were pure auto-attack, gotten it early.

K J

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

Choice Boots
Frozen Mallet
Atmas Impaler
Ionic Spark
Stark's Ferver
FoN/Odyn's Veil

Best build I've found for her... of course, it works better on plenty of other champs.

Powerstoned

01-19-2012

In Dominion:

Merc Treds
Triforce
Sunfire
Giant's Hammer
FoN
Thornmail

She's so good in dominion, it's nice to have another one for it.

Stimuz

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimKelley View Post
Seju does damage by stacking health. You could ignore her but then what are you going to do? You can't get to the DPS while permanently slowed. I'm not saying she's the best thing since Rumble. She's just not as useless as you are making her out to be.
Speaking of rumble I'm surprised I see so little of him. He's pretty beast even on dom.

SifuCalvin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

Her dominion game is plain ****.
You can boar charge through every house and fence on the Crystal Scar but apart from that, Ashe does everything better.
Ashe ult is on a lower cooldown, stuns longer, and travels further.
Ashe's frost arrows slow more than Sej frost (passive)
Ashe does more damage.

There is nothing inherently tanky about Sejuani, apparently the fact that she has a health scaling ability makes her a tank. Speaking of that skill, it might as well be called tropical breeze for the amount of damage it deals, its pathetic.

leave the tanking to Alistar, Malphite, Amumu, Volibear, Nunu and Rammus. ko?

Stralucire

01-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuCalvin View Post
leave the tanking to Alistar, Malphite, Amumu, Volibear, Nunu and Rammus. ko?
Some would beg to differ. She's not top tier, but she's a good distance above scrub tier.

Also, builds:

Ionian boots > Sunfire cape > Frozen mallet > (any sequence of the next items depending on need): Force of nature, Thornmail, Rylai's Crystal Scepter.

Nutta

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annaed View Post
Anybody having any successful builds for sejuani? only played her a couple times and am still messing around with builds.
Suggestions?
I think it's hilarious that some people think she is so worthless. If you don't think she's that great of a tank, then why have I been able to take on 3 people at the same time, kill them all and survive? I build her pure HP build and I still usually have close to the top number of kills in the room with little to no deaths. While I agree that she's not as useful in Dominion, I've still been pretty successful with her there.

FYI: The new items are epic on her! Here's my ideal build in order of importance. Note that this is my Classic build, so if you play a lot of Dominion, you'll need to substitute Warmog's for another HP item.

Ninja Tabi or Mercs (Depending on other team)
Warmog's Armor (Mop up creeps with AoE to build more HP)
Locket of the Iron Solari (Team shield is nice)
Shurelya's Reverie (Team speed boost)
Sunfire Cape (More AoE power)