Sejuani- Builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cauldrath

01-18-2012

She scales with AD as well as Annie, though.

EDIT: Maybe on-hit then? Malady, Wit's End, Frozen Mallet, Berserker Greaves, Sunfire Cape, Ionic Spark?

Ace Mckick

01-18-2012

not tanky enough, i could see Malady, FM, Sunfire, Odyns, Atmas, boots

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

What about high HP + atmas and reactive/pasive damage(thornmails/sunfire).?

Annaed

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Mckick View Post
she scales so poorly with ap though =/
this^^
yeah i've tried the ap build. It doesn't work as well as i thought it would. Building tank seems to be more effective.

Annaed

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osensei View Post
But they both do no damage so in dominion, i hope you dont have more than 2 tanky types or else youll lose solely because by the time sejuani kills someone.. her friends that just died are already halfway back to the point..
This is one thing I noticed quickly in dominion. If someone else auto-locks a tanky champ, I think twice about picking her because not having enough damage output is insta-lose. I think she's a solid pick for a tank but only if there isn't one already...

Rekluze

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cauldrath View Post
Maybe on-hit then? Malady, Wit's End, Frozen Mallet, Berserker Greaves, Sunfire Cape, Ionic Spark?
I had the same thought this morning, gonna mess with it for a few games today.

Rekluze

01-18-2012

So played a few games with AS build and it was fun. She seems to keep pace much better with that kind of build in dominion. I've found her to be very strong for the first 5 mins then trails off to dead weight for the last 5 mins with no killing power when building more tanky.

AS on the other hand allows her to at least be a moderate threat thru the entire match and a beast in 2v2 3v3 fights, the trick seems to be using that extra AS to spread around frost as quick as possible before hitting your E.

She also should avoid a fair fight like the plague, always run with a buddy or wait in the bushes for a few seconds for a teammate to catch up before moving on a point, also do your best to never let the enemy see you coming, her Q will pass through just about everything on the map. If getting chased use your Q after slowing the enemy with your E to get some distance or over a wall and make a beeline for your closest teammate/turret.

Been building:

Prospectors Ring
Boots (depending on enemy comp)
Nashors Tooth (your source of CDR)
Wits End or Sunfire Cape (depends on what your seeing more of, by this point in the game you should have a good idea who's coming to kill you.)
Abyssal Scepter (game normally ends before finishing this)

Using this build over the health builds I've gone from 4-6 kills per match up to 8-12 while at the same time keeping my deaths below 10 in the majority of matches while my assists have been through the roof.

I know its kinda against the grain, but personally I've found the survivability tradeoff for some damage presence to be worth it in dominion, just accept being squishy and try to stay around teammates when possible.

4-1 this morning, forgot to mention.

Option Paralysis

01-18-2012

I go Prospector's Ring, Mercury's Treads/Ninja Tabi (situational), Rod Of Ages, Soul Shroud, Shurelya's Reverie, and Sunfire Cape. The RoA helps with mana issues and the cooldown reduction means constant slowing. With the full build, I end up with 4283 HP. Such a fun tank...

iamtehLoLrus

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cauldrath View Post
She scales with AD as well as Annie, though.

EDIT: Maybe on-hit then? Malady, Wit's End, Frozen Mallet, Berserker Greaves, Sunfire Cape, Ionic Spark?
Actually, its not her AP ratios that are a problem with an AP build, its that to get full AP out of her w (which is .75AP over the duration if you keep frost/permafrost up) you basically have to expose yourself to being blown up. The Q+E AP ratios arent high enough to make any kind of AP hit and run strategy viable, and 5 seconds for W is just too long.

So its the mechanics of W that really forces you to go tanky. That said, Rylai's, RoA and the Abyssal Sceptre all augment her damage nicely. The Abyssal in particular since it gives an AoE MR debuff, which helps the team.

Annaed

01-18-2012

Thanks everyone for the input. I will have to try out these suggestions.