Sejuani- Builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Osensei

01-17-2012

The perma slow is quite epic, but in a situation where everyone is at full hp.. Sejuani better have some friends around or all she can do is piss people off. Espically with the fact that most of the meta teams are filled with tanky dps. Sejuani vs ANY tanky dps = longest fights ever

Little Boy Nate

01-17-2012

The slows are best to keep them off the squishies long enough to shoot them down. She may be the tank but she is not the only person on the team that should have a CC to stop channeling.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Yeah, you shouldnt rule her out just because she can only interrupt with her ult, you should just pick someone else for that role if she is in your team, not like distruption is only the tank's role.

The Wrongsword

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascleph View Post
Yeah, you shouldnt rule her out just because she can only interrupt with her ult, you should just pick someone else for that role if she is in your team, not like distruption is only the tank's role.
But its important to the tank's role, because if the tank is speccing into dmg then its not really a tank, its tanky dps and it cant soak dmg and attention as much as a true tank. And so if you have a tank that doesnt do dmg, and doesnt cc, then what does it do?

Answer: It rides around on a boar and vaguely slows the enemies while they ignore you and kill all your teammates. That, as far as I can tell, is Sejuani's only role. I'm always happy to see her on the other team

KimKelley

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrongsword View Post
But its important to the tank's role, because if the tank is speccing into dmg then its not really a tank, its tanky dps and it cant soak dmg and attention as much as a true tank.

Seju does damage by stacking health. You could ignore her but then what are you going to do? You can't get to the DPS while permanently slowed. I'm not saying she's the best thing since Rumble. She's just not as useless as you are making her out to be.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrongsword View Post
But its important to the tank's role, because if the tank is speccing into dmg then its not really a tank, its tanky dps and it cant soak dmg and attention as much as a true tank. And so if you have a tank that doesnt do dmg, and doesnt cc, then what does it do?

Answer: It rides around on a boar and vaguely slows the enemies while they ignore you and kill all your teammates. That, as far as I can tell, is Sejuani's only role. I'm always happy to see her on the other team
If a tank is building pure tank in dominion, he is doing it wrong. Tanks need to be a threat to fullfil their goal of being targeted, thats true in SR and even truer in dominion.

Lemurialol

01-18-2012

I made a few builds here
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1722559

Won 5 in a row so far.

If you cannot be bothered, the build i also like is the following:

Ionian Boots
Odyns Veil
Sunfire Cape
Soul Shroud

This build has CDR and lots of health and a balance of armor and resistance. With the CDR and health you can be sure to spam "W" and make it too great damage when your enemy is frosted.

I put one level in "Q" first for the charge and frost effect and then max out "E" next for ganks and damage. "E" has 1.1k range and can hit multiple frosted/permafrosted enemies. I then max out "W" after "E". If playing on dominion i max out "W" before "E" however.

i hope this helps, have fun.

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

01-18-2012

I don't like just hard HP items. My fav build so far was bulky AP.
The health scaling on the one ability far from warrants a strait HP build imo. Its what, 60 bonus damage at 3k hp? Not that great. And you still need good armor an magic resist to make that 3K worth something, otherwise its butter armor.

ROA, RCS, prospecters ring, ect. Those are good imo.

Cauldrath

01-18-2012

I'm not planning on buying her until she's on sale, so I can't test this yet, but has anyone tried the tanky dps AP build?

Rylai's, Ionian Boots, Frozen Heart, Abyssal Scepter? Maybe throw in a DFG, Lichbane, or Haunting Guise to make that AP worth more or Hextech Sweeper for health and utility.

Ace Mckick

01-18-2012

she scales so poorly with ap though =/