Sejuani- Builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Annaed

01-17-2012

Anybody having any successful builds for sejuani? only played her a couple times and am still messing around with builds.
Suggestions?

Annaed

01-17-2012

So far im liking hp items on her.
Ive started with the ring and boots but am thinking about dorans shield on her, has anyone done this?
I go belt, sunfire, cloak, odyns, belt, frozen mallet.
Im avoiding philo stone because i feel like the hp early game is more useful... i could be wrong tho.

larkhill

01-17-2012

before u go any further, i jus twant to ask u why u pick her over leona. they do the same thing but leona does it better

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

She seems to have more damage potential when alone and her constant slows may be more valuable than leona's extremely short duration stuns.
Also, her skillshot gap closer moves her even if she missed her target.

Annaed

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascleph View Post
She seems to have more damage potential when alone and her constant slows may be more valuable than leona's extremely short duration stuns.
Also, her skillshot gap closer moves her even if she missed her target.
This.. i own leona, but i wasnt totally pleased with her kit. I like the amound of cc sejuani has, thought i'd try her out and she's pretty fun to play.

Grantson

01-17-2012

I always thought she was more like Amumu.

Amumu

Skill shot closer
AoE channel
AoE magic attack with lower CD per hit
AoE stun

Sejuani

Skill shot closer that will still travel if you miss
AoE magic attack for 5 sec
AoE magic attack to slow more
AoE projectile stun

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Well, Leona is like amumu too, but with really short cds, specially on her ult.

Osensei

01-17-2012

well ya see, slows dont interrupt channeled spells and such...(fiddle/malz/ww/) slow is soft cc. If only slowed, and enemy can still unleash their skillset on you. Sejuani's hard cc is her ulti. Leona has hard cc that isint just her ulti.

Pick your poison i guess...

But they both do no damage so in dominion, i hope you dont have more than 2 tanky types or else youll lose solely because by the time sejuani kills someone.. her friends that just died are already halfway back to the point..

Stralucire

01-17-2012

Well, two games played with her. So far I've learned that, outside of boots, if an item doesn't have HP on it, or won't upgrade to have hp, it probably isn't worth buying. That, and CDR doesn't seem as important as I expected.

Inkyjinx

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osensei View Post
well ya see, slows dont interrupt channeled spells and such...(fiddle/malz/ww/) slow is soft cc. If only slowed, and enemy can still unleash their skillset on you. Sejuani's hard cc is her ulti. Leona has hard cc that isint just her ulti.

Pick your poison i guess...

But they both do no damage so in dominion, i hope you dont have more than 2 tanky types or else youll lose solely because by the time sejuani kills someone.. her friends that just died are already halfway back to the point..
Sejuani does a bit more damage then Leona, but Leona has hard CC, yep.

they're very similar characters. the only real advantage that Sejuani has is her Q for escape coupled with being able to perma-slow pretty easy; Leona brings more to a teamfight with her passive.