Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Selujani patch thread! Post logs/messages here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luxie Grey

01-17-2012

Boom, thanks for all the support for mac users. I will always be grateful for your efforts. I would also encourage any other mac summoners out there to donate on his website.

Popcorn

01-17-2012

GO GO BOOMPJE GO GO
*cheerleader dance*

MavJr

01-17-2012

First of all, thanks Boompje for constantly being there for the Mac community of League of Legends, when it's no duty of yours to look after us all.

Secondly, it looks like everyone's suffering from much the same problem. Everything seems fine until Champion Selection finishes, and it gets to the part where the loadscreen is supposed to turn up - but doesn't. That's all that seems to happen. The loadscreen just doesn't show up, and nothing happens from there. The game doesn't end up loading at all - no error messages, no alerts, no nothing.

Most people just quit it thereafter.

ARabidSquirrel42

01-17-2012

same problem

Dorotheus

Recruiter

01-17-2012

I bough Edge on steam on sale the other day. I'll go do that in the meantime (not the advanced college stuff I should be doing, yey motivational failure)

Phryer

01-17-2012

Hey just chiming in. Thanks for all your hard work. Definitely will be donating to your website for all you've done for the League of Legends community. Hope to fix this problem soon.

ssDeath

01-17-2012

Daaaaayum. Should'a read the forums before starting a game! -.-

Hope this gets fixed soon! Keep up the good work!

BeastKat7

01-17-2012

Today, 04:14 AM
Jup, all true;

Champ-select -> Loading screen fails -> Force Quit -> Relog -> Reconnect failes...

Timmeh411

Recruiter

01-17-2012

No more reason to procrastinate ;_;

Bulletproof987

01-17-2012

Confirmed to still be broken, don't play a game as you will cause your teammates great pain