For anyone @Riot who cares.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathcrow666

01-16-2012

Based on the common consensus of the LoL community. Riot Devs don't care for TT and will not "balance" for TT.

Well the balance for TT I understand. I'm also pretty sure (at least I hope) most Rioters are aware that some champs can be very OP for TT and at times suck the fun out of TT. So with that said. Why is it such a problem for you guys to implement Normal Draft Pick.

I enjoy TT a lot more than all the other modes, as I'm sure many other players/ users do. Yes I'm digging my own grave or sleeping in my bed after making it or w/e analogy you want to use, for playing TT over all the other modes.But you know what idc, I enjoy TT and that's that. But being "forced" to not being able to choose what champs I can eliminate so I can some what make the game "balanced" as "I" see fit is not fair when the other modes get this option. Also being forced to do Rank just for Draft Pick really lame. I don't want to play Ranked all the time.

Come on now! Do you really think it's fair in the slights that this one mode almost every player wants to use the OP champs, mean while players like myself would rather pick champs that require skill and prove a good challenge for themselves, to play and enjoy. But when my attempt to honed my skills is outright destroyed cause some one else decides to take the easy way out and pick the OP champ. Just so asinine and makes for miserable gaming experience.

Please Riot give TT Normal Draft Pick or at least give a reason as to why we can not get this option.

Thank you.

DavidJerk

01-16-2012

I'd really like to see TT get some attention as well.

Deathcrow666

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidJerk View Post
I'd really like to see TT get some attention as well.
I know, right?

Deathcrow666

01-17-2012

Surprised to see not many people agree. lol.

Dukelewi22

01-17-2012

I completely agree with your statement... everyone can (or at least should) agree that the altered champion composition from 5 vs 5 to 3 vs 3 require different strategies, team compositions, and shorter games (most of the time). This makes carries and deemed "OP" champs to be more influential and critical in TT so counters or faceroll champs are not utilized as often in TT. Whether it be the typical 2 tanky deeps and a strong ap carry or 3 straight ap champs (common TT champ strategies) it leaves certain champs incapable to be chosen and usually resulting in QQ'ing by teammates. At any rate, a normal draft would inquire more strategic and game optimizing features that would benefit the TT community players. Great idea btw, hope this thread gets looked into.

Deathcrow666

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukelewi22 View Post
I completely agree with your statement... everyone can (or at least should) agree that the altered champion composition from 5 vs 5 to 3 vs 3 require different strategies, team compositions, and shorter games (most of the time). This makes carries and deemed "OP" champs to be more influential and critical in TT so counters or faceroll champs are not utilized as often in TT. Whether it be the typical 2 tanky deeps and a strong ap carry or 3 straight ap champs (common TT champ strategies) it leaves certain champs incapable to be chosen and usually resulting in QQ'ing by teammates. At any rate, a normal draft would inquire more strategic and game optimizing features that would benefit the TT community players. Great idea btw, hope this thread gets looked into.
I agree with you also, and thank you. I hope so as well.

Deathcrow666

01-18-2012

Hope Riot reads this and helps some how

Chzy

01-30-2012

I mean these posts are well written and respectful. Do we really have to throw a 3 year old like tantrum to get a single response?

Kat Katastrophe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Deathcrow666

04-23-2012

Show us some love for TT.