Another Rage post move along...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheJakkyl

01-16-2012

At one point I was 1400+ i know i know that is **** and all that, but at least above 1400 most of the time everyone seemed to know what they were doing they seemed to try and they seemed to not be total ****ing morons.

Then game after game after game after game I had someone with literally NO CLUE AT ALL, or an afk, or someone trying a champ for the first time for fun. Next thing you know im back down in the low 1200s.

Now I CANT get a good game EVER. Every other game has someone who is either on their first ranked EVER or who HAS NO CLUE and feeds continually. Last game I had a guy play brand and go "oh **** im on my friends crappy computer I can barely move" he says this after he takes ap mid from someone right above him who wanted it. A skill shot champ on a computer where he can barely move. Then the guy who was going to go mid plays his other champ Warwick to jungle would you like to know that guys record with WW its 0-9!!!

This is just one example. Every now and then ill get someone else at this elo who is totally terrible and we will be able to overcome the trash, but mostly its just too much fed champs. No fun to play anymore you cant get a good game at this elo. IF I EVER get lucky enough to get a string of victories and I DO MEAN LUCKY ENOUGH. I still can get a string of unluck to bring me right back down.

THERE HAS TO BE A WAY TO MAKE THIS WHERE YOU DONT GET TOTAL DUMBASSES ON YOUR TEAM??!!??

I would be for INSTA 24 HOUR BAN if all 4 of the people on your team give you a report or INSTA 24 HOUR BAN if 8 out of 10 from both teams report you. Ok so sometimes I would get insta banned when I have a bad game but guess what I would be trying my **** ass off thats for sure and I would be being nice and supportive as ****.