Increase Overall Zoom!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

uncledrunkie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

I know using the LoL Zoom Hack is against the rules and such which I understand, which is why I think the overall zoom in the game should be increased a little, since riot did not take action against the zoom hack for close to a year not using it is taking the fun out of champs like nidalee or xerath (much more for players like myself who play locked cam)

Dmon3y26

01-16-2012

Well, learn to play properly without a locked cam.

Police 89

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

no one likes lock cam it is not at all good for understanding whats going on around you

CupcakeTrap

01-19-2012

The increasing prevalence of gap-closers and dashes makes it reasonable to want to increase the max zoom-out somewhat.

pawnzor1423

01-19-2012

While I do not play locked cam I would certainly appreciate increased zoom, especially on my low resolution laptop screen. Where with the map being fairly large and unable to scale it, some extra zoom ability would be nice.

Stripling2000

01-30-2012

Just curious to all the people who love unlocked camera what happens when blitz grabs you from out of brush and your didnt see where and you had it to were youre now off the screen hows that good? i find it hard enough in team fights with a locked camera i couldnt imagine how hard it would be to keep track of you enemy you trying to kill and your champ at the same time while trying to click on them and trying to move the camera while trying to move while trying to ping on a target to focus etc etc

Merluza00

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripling2000 View Post
Just curious to all the people who love unlocked camera what happens when blitz grabs you from out of brush and your didnt see where and you had it to were youre now off the screen hows that good? i find it hard enough in team fights with a locked camera i couldnt imagine how hard it would be to keep track of you enemy you trying to kill and your champ at the same time while trying to click on them and trying to move the camera while trying to move while trying to ping on a target to focus etc etc
move the mouse and position the camara around you to have better sight, press space and camera is centered on you again. is a matter of getting used to
I have a question for the locked camera lovers. what do you do when you are playing purple and you have enemy Sivir thorwing boomerangs to you, or Cait autoattacking and even if you max zoom out the camera you are not able to see who is attacking to you or how to dodge abilities.
Because of tutorial I got really used to locked camera, but when suddenly an enemy dash on your screen you know you are in trouble. And trying to hit a mid-long range skillshot is almost imposible if they are continuosly getting out of you sight

sdfzxcv

04-08-2012

You don't need to know anymore

swiftshoot

04-09-2012

Agreed. I play on a Laptop as well and the screen zoom is just too narrow. I think there should be a calculation done based on the screen. From your spot, we should have 50% of dark area top/bottom so we can see extended.

eg:
______top of screen_______
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx xxxxxx
xxxx C xxxx
xxxxxx xxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-------- bottom of screen --------

I play in locked mode too as playing in free mode causes too many deaths (Misclicks, clicking on minions, end up shooting instead of moving, etc...) in Locked mode, I can see exactly where I am clicking on.

UncutCIoud

04-11-2012

if you were to have a screen more zoomed out then you have no use for watching the map for ganks which uses no skill and play both unlocked.