Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What do?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ditto123

01-16-2012

I used to be an idiot. I left games a lot of times and got banned... a lot. But im trying to fix it and ive gone some time now without being banned. But now im worried. Ive recently started Ranked and i played a game with what i presume to be a 4man premade. So its in the game and the server lags. In fact, it lagged for about 10 minutes. In that time, I died 4 times. And get this. Our lux and her premade want to report me for feeding. She said that dying 4 times is feeding. I wouldnt be worried, but her premade hops on and they all report me. Odd, since we had a 0/7 gp and 1/9 kog. The enemy team agrred to not ban me, but im scared of being banned by the premade. Especially since ive been banned before. What do

Inb4 Dont feed