Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@RIOT Request for Mord Spotlight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wottfox

01-16-2012

Hi RIOT. I really like Mordekaiser. He is a great hero to play, but I don't play him very much. And why? Because I solo queue and every game I play him people qq about how I'm being a terrible tank, and if the match is lost, it's automatically his fault. Even if I say in pick screen that I'm not tanking. Can we PLEASE pretty please have a spotlight educating the world that although you can build Mord tanky if you want he is NOT a tank. Either that or give him back his old shield specs etc and MAKE him a tank (I'd stop playing him in that case but other people might like him better that way...) He's just no fun to play any more in normal because of the prevailing expectation. Thanks.