Sejuani Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tim the German

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadajos View Post
Finally Vayne will be little easier to kill, since she was unkillable in mid/later game on dominion, unless played by a person who doesnt know how to play her.... xD
...so, we judge champions now on how good they are in _dominion_?

Are you serious?

ZCarr

01-17-2012

I'm pretty interested to see how all of these changes will affect the IntelEM Kiev tournament. Nice to see some of them, but others are concerning.

Oh, and no more winter map.

Detonation

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Udyr???

LightningWish

01-17-2012

LOL Vlad buff. HAHAHAHA

ZehNetoBR

01-17-2012

The idea of nerfing Skarner wasn't that bad, but its terms sure were. True, 15 mana is too low, but 20/22/24/26/28? Seriously? If you guys were to make it 17/19/21/23/25, it would make more sense. Also, increasing Impale's cooldown? You guys should BUFF it, not the other way around. At least increase its base damage, or the AP ratio, for the love of Demacia!

Also, I'm upset at the lack of Shen buffs. It's about **** time our favourite Tank Ninja gets some love.

Even so, this is an excellent patch, for it fixes some stuff that were in dire need of an update, such as Jarvan's mana costs or Riven's and Tryndamere's damage (don't get me wrong, I have them both and I love playing them, but balance on all things).

Also, let us all give a big HELL YEAH for Ionic Spark! One of my favorite items is now available on all modes. Can't wait to test it on the real thing.

DILIN

01-17-2012

omg guys are u retarded or something?why did u nerf skarner again????
he is si underpower and u nerf him more???????? u should nerf garen and irelia u rly SUCK

Evinne

01-17-2012

i whated so hard at volibears nerf O__

Buck3tH3ad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

way to make jitbs worthless (again), why dont u go ahead and remove shaco's stealth, flash, poison, and backstab while your at it? go ahead and reduce his ult time to .5 seconds as well so no one can cry about that either, think that about covers it.... oh, and nice new op cc character, im sure everyone will love merc treads being worthless against an auto attack slow that u dont even have to use a skill point to get :/ i can easily see her being in every single game as the default tank/cc, along w/ people queue jumping every time they dont get her, wonderful foresight you guys have shown on this

TheBlindSource

01-17-2012

wtf why nerf trynd hes not OP at all...

I Yuris I

01-17-2012

oh wow vayne nerf...wtf...why the stealth nerf >.>