Sejuani Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathcrow666

01-16-2012

But still no Twisted Tree line normal Draft??? Come on!!

Çêrbêrûs

01-16-2012

really riot? right after i buy vayne u finally decide ur gonna nerf her? go **** yourselves >_>

huntingrum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

way to **** graves in the ass more

MTaur

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthruneSkarner View Post
Why not remove Tiamat as well as SotD? I saw both items as often, and both had a specific niche.
I get it on Nasus after Sheen. That's about it. It's sort of harmless to keep it in the game, since it doesn't break the game or anything, and it doesn't reference a stat that was removed.

Hai as Balls

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

People complain about Riot "caving to forum QQ." Where else are they going to get feedback on balance? If a million people complain about champions being overpowered, maybe they're on to something! And maybe you need to stop being a little ***** about your favorite champion being nerfed because you're too bad to play a champion that takes real skill.

Vayne, Shaco, Jax, Tryndamere, and Volibear nerfs are extremely welcome! And so are Dr. Mundo buffs! riot, I love you!!!

Kat Katastrophe

01-16-2012

WTB the shen buff that is needed

Hotdogs

01-16-2012

yay mundo buffs

Auguss

01-16-2012

Wow, First he goes from Crit Damage stacking on is Q to Critical Chance stacking, turned him over to the rage system which did not fit his champ, reduced the amount of his heal stacks on his Q consumption, now its: Base attack damage lowered to 56 from 59.2
Base health regen per 5 seconds reduced to 7.9 from 10.9
Mocking Shout attack damage reduction lowered to 20/35/50/65/80 from 20/40/60/80/100
Fury decay now begins after 5 seconds, as opposed to 8 second previously

That is SEVEN champion "changes" in less than 6 months! What are you doing?

Oh, and stop nerfing the weapons/items because you notice a champion that uses them item is a killing machine. Nerf the champion. When are you going to figure out you hurt every other champion out there nerfing the items just not that champion. Examples Akali overpowered so you nerfed the Hextech(which hit everyone) Volibear Bite overpowered so you nerfed the Warmogs(which nerfed everyone). You get the picture?

It is like bring a shotgun loaded full of buckshot to a single bullet rifleman's marksman competition then wanting a trophy and a pat on the butt because one your bullets hit the bullseye. Instead everyone just holds their head down in distraught and grief or laughing. I prefer a slight ^rage^ and laughing.

zekzion

01-16-2012

"Sword of the Divine has been removed".

SotD was one of the only ways to hurt some people and its being replaced by Ionic Spark. Ionic Spark is slower (not by much but still 10% can help) and costs 400$ more sure gives the chain lightening thing but id take the 30ArmPen 60%+AtkSpd and shove it down the other guys throat thats trying to RAPE ME any day.

TKeys

01-16-2012

Are you going to buff Volibear? Seriously guys? Its already OP and you want him to be godlike... I dont get it, really.