Sejuani Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jagex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2012

Vayne's silver bolts still needs nerf. It's one of the main reasons I'm getting bored of this game. Bad Vayne can kill whoever the **** she wants because all you have to do is auto attack. Did I mention, there's no counter to her % health true damage? It's grade-A bull**** and needs to be nerfed. Change it to Physical or Magic damage and it will be fine.

xIconus

01-20-2012

I had vizer malzahar skin. now if you want to rework classic thats all good but changing something i paid for isnt. I i like the look before i hate it now. Pls revert the skin

Twillera

01-20-2012

Now that I think about it....its not that bad a patch...I just think they nerfed the characters TO much. They ade great characters into weaker characters who will probably not be played as much any more. instead of making them into characters that are avarage.

Torno20

01-21-2012

Skarner

Crystal Slash mana cost adjusted to 20/22/24/26/28 from 15 at all levels
Crystal Slash slow decreased to 20/25/30/35/40% from 25/30/35/40/45%
Impale cooldown increased to 130/120/110 from 110/100/90

Skarner

Attack Speed per level increased to 2.1% from 1.44%
Energize will no longer activate when attacking Towers.
Crystal Slash Mana cost decreased to 15 at all ranks from 22/24/26/28/30
Fracture will now heal Skarner if Fracture kills its target.
Impale duration increased to 1.75 from 1.5 seconds

almost can not play with skarn because you run out of mana ...
if its speed dropped before and rewarded him with his skills that he now only weakened, not improved anything?

needsomelove

01-22-2012

Tryndamere

• Base attack damage lowered to 56 from 59.2
  • Base health regen per 5 seconds reduced to 7.9 from 10.9
  • Mocking Shout attack damage reduction lowered to 20/35/50/65/80 from 20/40/60/80/100
  • Fury decay now begins after 5 seconds, as opposed to 8 second previously

why ?? I understand hes strong but you guy's did a good job last patch nerfing him. =_( idk i spent 20 bucks on the guy to walk around and just wreck people with his giant sword and now he cant even stay furious at a champ because he see's a butterfly coming across the field of justice.. please like i said i know he is strong but you make me want to play him less and less. Other champs wreck trynd so you get the Q_Q kids that dont know how to stay away from him. idk if anything this turned me off of trynd. refund plox.

Acru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2012

Incidentally, can we get the Chinese art added for Goth Annie?~ So out of date compared to Annie's other skins~

philip83

01-22-2012

ty for vladimir buffs but hes still a bit to nerfed. riot plz increase vladimirs ap roitos

pyrolord777

01-23-2012

"Updated several Champions recommended items"

Why did you change Twisted Fate's recommended items from an attack speed type to a mage type? He does much better with attack speed especially if hes using a black cleaver.

D3A7H G0DD

01-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4UR1C10 View Post
No cost on hemoplague for Vlad? When did it cost anything? Did you guys mean Sanguine Pool? If we're giving a non-targeteable skill with no cost to a champ... isn't that a bit OP as well as AGAIN the 1sec Q? :S
Hemoplague is his ult and it used to cost 15% of his health to cast. also his ult is backwards and is used at the beginning of the fight. so 15% out of 4k-5k is a lot to start a fight.

Río De Rodriguez

01-26-2012

first all, i'd like to get something clear here: everyone's been talking about vayne being OP and what not, well you can say that about ANY champion. Vayne's advantage is late game where she rolls EVERY ad carry 1v1 or in team fights. Riot made the right choice by nerfing her early game so people can actually IMPROVE on their gameplay rather than depending on OPness of the champion. By nerfing vayne, now noobs can't carry anymore because she will get rolled early game. Now, people will need to learn to play her with a support at bot and learning better positioning and get fed and carry well into the late game. I like this nerf becuase now vayne is put into the main stream (weak early game but hard carry late game) and skills are required for vayne players to succeed. Personally, this nerf has made me a better vayne player because now positioning is more important than ever and i learned to APPRECIATE a support. If you see a vayne carry, he/she deserved it; STOP COMPLAINING about vayne being OP because if you can zone her good enough early game, she is no problem at all late game.