Sejuani Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jxion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Provisional Ranked Teams will now be automatically disbanded after a certain period of time to prevent name squatting
Can u tell me plz how much time?? Theres a name i wanna use, and they arent playin teams since 18/12/11

Yiazmat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2012

Amazing patch with great changes all around. Thanks, Riot! (My only complaint is that I liked the old Alistar art better. Oh well, not even a gameplay issue so whatever. I'm just OCD :P )

Ja5h1n

01-19-2012

Riot, stop nerfing shaco. There was a huge damage nerf on shaco last patch, and now your giving him another huge nerf? Honestly, shaco is now the most over-nerfed champion in the game. 90-60 sec on the box? Are you sh*tting me? Thats a nerf on AP shaco and AD jungle shaco. I'm expecting a buff on shaco next patch.

michaeltheboi

01-19-2012

RIOT i hope you see this ****! your fcking your own game up!

Lunar Pearl

01-19-2012

if dodge has been totally removed than why did cho gath bot just dodge one of my attacks

blackeaglef1

01-19-2012

wow dislike button does not work while like does,well played riot well played

KoolGus

01-19-2012

What the ****? Why is Vayne nerfed that bad?? Riot is weakening almost every AD carry in this game its pathetic. Vayne was the only fun and good AD carry left.

agentsmitty

01-19-2012

Tryn was already near impossible to play early game and now it's impossible. Stop nerfing the late game champ!

yansan

01-19-2012

leona buff please

bordboy7

01-19-2012

Love the shaco timer for his boxes but why 60 seconds?
Jungling keeps getting harder and harder now , nerf lanes