Sejuani Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MindOrgy

01-17-2012

I am being 100% serious here, thank you Riot, now i can kill those Tryn's about 80% easier before level 6, and now after level 6 their still going to be butter to my Talon. Thumbs Up to you Riot for taking away Tryn's crutches when he has 2 broken legs.

HughCross

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

why graves nerfs :C 20 more secs cooldown in ult!!!! :C

Junius Brutus

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alalcrity View Post
OMG FIRST PAGE!!1!!oneone
its funny cause u weren't 1st

Zarconium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

So now Sivir is basiclly top tier ad carry

Novaxblader

01-17-2012

Skarner did not need a nerf at all this is retarded he was fine no one really used him even only a small percentage

GFireflyE

01-17-2012

Can't believe they didn't buff Ryze again....oh well, maybe next tme.

HughCross

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFireflyE View Post
Can't believe they didn't buff Ryze again....oh well, maybe next tme.
ryze is op... he can do a lot of damage with just defensive items, has sustain with ult and hard cc (snared)

BushidoBacon

01-17-2012

Now, for the first time in a while, Mundo really goes where he pleases! Thanks Riot

chapichapo

01-17-2012

I stopped playing this game after the jungle remake because I didn't like the way it went.
I come back and what I see : Shaco boxes nerfed(wow really), they make a new perma slow champion ( hey remember they nerfed Nunu because he slowed too much) but it's ok this patch they give Nunu more attack speed~~.

Rest of the changes are as usual , overnerfs on champions that were very strong for ages and overbuffs on champions that didn't really need them and used to be broken ( aka vlad and jax)

Darmival

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinding Shadows View Post
nerfing Vayne again? Thanks Riot, we Vayne players appreciate it. Not like she wasn't slow enough already. Needed a PD + boots just to move, now she'll need 2.
This. She is TOO SLOW as it was, even when chasing a champ. now she is slower.

Riot trolls so hard sometimes.