Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sejuani Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MindOrgy

01-17-2012

I am being 100% serious here, thank you Riot, now i can kill those Tryn's about 80% easier before level 6, and now after level 6 their still going to be butter to my Talon. Thumbs Up to you Riot for taking away Tryn's crutches when he has 2 broken legs.

HughCross

01-17-2012

why graves nerfs :C 20 more secs cooldown in ult!!!! :C

Junius Brutus

01-17-2012

Quote:
Alalcrity:
OMG FIRST PAGE!!1!!oneone

its funny cause u weren't 1st

Zarconium

01-17-2012

So now Sivir is basiclly top tier ad carry

Novaxblader

01-17-2012

Skarner did not need a nerf at all this is retarded he was fine no one really used him even only a small percentage

GFireflyE

01-17-2012

Can't believe they didn't buff Ryze again....oh well, maybe next tme.

HughCross

01-17-2012

Quote:
GFireflyE:
Can't believe they didn't buff Ryze again....oh well, maybe next tme.

ryze is op... he can do a lot of damage with just defensive items, has sustain with ult and hard cc (snared)

BushidoBacon

01-17-2012

Now, for the first time in a while, Mundo really goes where he pleases! Thanks Riot

chapichapo

01-17-2012

I stopped playing this game after the jungle remake because I didn't like the way it went.
I come back and what I see : Shaco boxes nerfed(wow really), they make a new perma slow champion ( hey remember they nerfed Nunu because he slowed too much) but it's ok this patch they give Nunu more attack speed~~.

Rest of the changes are as usual , overnerfs on champions that were very strong for ages and overbuffs on champions that didn't really need them and used to be broken ( aka vlad and jax)

Darmival

01-17-2012

Quote:
Blinding Shadows:
nerfing Vayne again? Thanks Riot, we Vayne players appreciate it. Not like she wasn't slow enough already. Needed a PD + boots just to move, now she'll need 2.

This. She is TOO SLOW as it was, even when chasing a champ. now she is slower.

Riot trolls so hard sometimes.