Sejuani Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zelgadis

01-17-2012

Didn't really understand the huge nerf to Vayne and the buff to Volibear honestly.. The first was fine and the latter was already quite powerful o_O
Good job with the other set of changes

Shawnerz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelgadis View Post
Didn't really understand the huge nerf to Vayne and the buff to Volibear honestly.. The first was fine and the latter was already quite powerful o_O
Good job with the other set of changes
Um, they nerfed Voli's frenzy by 3% they just hid it in all of the little buffs they gave him.

MakaLeVay

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokusho View Post
/sigh Please lower the mana of Miss Fortune's abilities. They all cost way too much for the amount of damage they do. Either that or buff the damage on the abilities. Oh and is it so hard for her passive to function like Teemo's Move Quick. She has no escape just mobility so at least make her mobility function properly. All I'm asking is QoL changes.

At the rate you keep on nerfing range carries you might as well pick tanky dps over them every game.
They already buffed MF at least I assume that's what you call those changes. I'm going to assume they are going right back to forgetting she's even in the game. The only 2 ranged carries worth playing just got nerfed into the ground so I'm also assuming that type of character isn't something they support anymore.

Magneticall

01-17-2012

OOM skarners inc...

Bloodlust69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

ahri nerf...figures every new champion eventually gets nerfed...and i wasnt going to buy her for the very reason that i figured she would get nerfed and sure enough there it is what a bloody joke.....dont bother buying Sejuani guys shes just gona get nerfed to and get rocked by the op champs that seem to always escape the nerfbat

Thrash Metal1986

01-17-2012

dat chinese art

alako

01-17-2012

Well, i assume jax is more OP than he was,

No nerf for Morde (obviously a riot played champ)

GJ riot... no changes that we actually wanted...

yalocay

01-17-2012

you didn't need to remove sword of the divine entirely, perhaps just remove its unique and just have the extra attack speed?

Bill the cat20

Recruiter

01-17-2012

you guys nerfed graves ult. XD it was kind of a joke already but ok. sorry graves your shotgun is actually better as a submachingun.

The Evelynn

01-17-2012

Sneaky, sneaky Riot Games Inc...Didn't mention that Classic is now above Dominion when you hit "play" at top of lobby!