Who do you think is the best jungle champion?

Fiddlesticks 10 4.76%
Nunu 0 0%
Skarner 13 6.19%
Volibear 5 2.38%
Warwick 19 9.05%
Amumu 3 1.43%
Alistar 3 1.43%
Dr. Mundo 5 2.38%
Garen 0 0%
Irelia 1 0.48%
Lee Sin 35 16.67%
Nasus 1 0.48%
Nocturne 16 7.62%
Olaf 4 1.90%
Rammus 10 4.76%
Renekton 1 0.48%
Riven 2 0.95%
Rumble 0 0%
Shaco 14 6.67%
Shen 1 0.48%
Shyvana 4 1.90%
Singed 2 0.95%
Sion 1 0.48%
Sivir 0 0%
Taric 0 0%
Trundle 8 3.81%
Tryndamere 2 0.95%
Udyr 22 10.48%
Wukong 1 0.48%
Xin Zhao 4 1.90%
Yorick 0 0%
Other 23 10.95%
Voters: 210. You may not vote on this poll

Best jungle champion?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anarchius

Senior Member

01-16-2012

I want to start working on my jungle skills, but I don't know which champion I should practice with to get really good. Who do you think is the best jungle champion in the game, and why?

Thanks

Stevo

www.gettherax.com


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LancerXXX

Senior Member

01-16-2012

You included Rumble, Wukong, Taric, Sivir, Sion, Garen and Nasus but not Maokai? What is this!?

But in all seriousness, I consider Maokai to be one of the best junglers. Good clear time with AOE, strong ganks with a point-and-click gap-closer with 650 range, and strong utility and damage reduction even with full tank items. He also synergises well with Shurelia's Reverie and Randuin's Omen.

Oh, and if your solo top gets counterpicked, just replace your Smite with Teleport and go solo top!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anarchius

Senior Member

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancerXXX View Post
You included Rumble, Wukong, Taric, Sivir, Sion, Garen and Nasus but not Maokai? What is this!?

But in all seriousness, I consider Maokai to be one of the best junglers. Good clear time with AOE, strong ganks with a point-and-click gap-closer with 650 range, and strong utility and damage reduction even with full tank items. He also synergises well with Shurelia's Reverie and Randuin's Omen.

Oh, and if your solo top gets counterpicked, just replace your Smite with Teleport and go solo top!
Whoops! My bad. I thought about it, but I know very little about both jungling and Maokai, lol. Thanks for the advice!

Stevo

www.gettherax.com


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azellos

Senior Member

01-16-2012

Where is skarner


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astral Yorae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-16-2012

How could you forget CHO?!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AMonkeyCourier

Senior Member

01-16-2012

Who the hell voted for fiddle...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mar The Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-16-2012

Trundle is actually pretty effective jungle-wise, never dropped below half health as him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LancerXXX

Senior Member

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar The Dragon View Post
Trundle is actually pretty effective jungle-wise, never dropped below half health as him.
That's like saying Warwick is effective - they're sustainable and they can 1v1 in a whackfest in the middle of the jungle, but their ganking potential and actual clear speed is sub-par.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mar The Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancerXXX View Post
That's like saying Warwick is effective - they're sustainable and they can 1v1 in a whackfest in the middle of the jungle, but their ganking potential and actual clear speed is sub-par.
Warwick is somewhat effective, and his ult is actually a good gank. He can ult in to close the gap, use his q for damage and more health, then auto-attack combined with his high-speed chase. He is ridiculously slow in the jungle though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SteelersSuckHaha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-17-2012

It is commonly accepted that Skarner, Udyr, and Lee Sin are top tier. Which one you think is the best is personal preference.


123