Who do you think is the best solo mid lane champ?

Ahri 128 15.53%
Anivia 51 6.19%
Annie 43 5.22%
Ashe 17 2.06%
Brand 56 6.80%
Caitlyn 15 1.82%
Cassiopeia 125 15.17%
Ezreal 17 2.06%
Fiddlesticks 16 1.94%
Graves 6 0.73%
Heimerdinger 24 2.91%
Janna 9 1.09%
Twisted Fate 25 3.03%
Karthus 35 4.25%
Kennen 51 6.19%
LeBlanc 50 6.07%
Tristana 9 1.09%
Swain 27 3.28%
Urgot 11 1.33%
Corki 3 0.36%
Soraka 4 0.49%
Galio 17 2.06%
Karthus 30 3.64%
Sivir 5 0.61%
Kog'Maw 9 1.09%
LeBlanc 46 5.58%
Lux 33 4.00%
Malzahar 46 5.58%
Teemo 16 1.94%
Miss Fortune 12 1.46%
Morgana 112 13.59%
Sona 5 0.61%
Orianna 25 3.03%
Ryze 52 6.31%
Xerath 46 5.58%
Vladimir 40 4.85%
Viktor 25 3.03%
Veigar 48 5.83%
Vayne 11 1.33%
Twitch 18 2.18%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 824. You may not vote on this poll

Best solo mid lane champion?

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BTripp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2012

kass morg ahri ryze cass are all really strong picks atm

Sokolniki

01-17-2012

I've been playing as Anivia with a hefty quantity of Mp5/Level runes, and from the list above, I've only had any real trouble laning against Kass (Obviously) and Vlad (His early game sustain is insane due to no mana + Insane health regen from his spells and near immunity to ganking thanks to Sanguine Pool, but he usually suffers from a general overall weakness in the late game). Vs Morgana, as long as I keep an allied minion between her and myself, I'll break about even in the farm, if she starts using her Tormented Soul to harass me, I'll usually end up pulling ahead as she sets herself up for ganking by pushing the lane into my turret.

Anarchius

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar The Dragon View Post
How could you not include Kassadin? He is made as an anti-AP solo mid.
My bad. I left out some very good champs. I hope the "other" option helps with this. lol

BULLHARD

01-17-2012

Yeah the moral of the story is knowing how to counter the opposing champion. However, attributes that help to shut down opponet ap mid are range (for obvious reasons) and cc that will prevent them from casting. This is why kass and malz are good; their ranged silences. Annie is good because of her instant stun that will allow her to get off some more dmg before they can return anything, unlike Lb who has a leash that can be broken (plus all you need to counter her is wait til the 45 min mark). Morg is amazing because of her sheild. If theyre smart like someone said above, theyll hide behind a minion and you wont be able to harass, then just focus on out farming them. Hope this general overview helps a litte.

Anarchius

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan9900 View Post
depending on the situation gragas, leblanc, kassadin or morgana and why not throw in kennen I think that covers all the fields
i have heard a lot of people saying the same thing. i'll have to try them out for sure.

Amoc

01-18-2012

I'd say Morgana, Kennen and Kassadin are the best. Leblanc is really good at winning the lane, but primarily because she's so freaking strong against squish carries and solo targets. Later on Morg, Kennen and Kassadin are better imo. Morgana is ungankable and just so freaking strong the whole game. Kennen is just a lane bully and Kassadin, like Leblanc, shuts down enemy AP carries really well WHILE at the same time still being useful in teamfights. They're all great imo.

endlessilence

01-18-2012

Manaregen Yi with cl. is just ultimate champ on mid. can get most minions from distance by Q. has time to get wraiths. and his heal... just the best. owned mid all the time even with some lags

Who is SnooWho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

I be lovin that brand mid. Poke, poke, blow em up faster then they can flash away and if they get that flash off then his passive will a. Kill em or b. Force them to b

Rylentlar

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnooWho View Post
I be lovin that brand mid. Poke, poke, blow em up faster then they can flash away and if they get that flash off then his passive will a. Kill em or b. Force them to b
I agree that brand is rather powerful in the right hands. I shut him down with mordekaiser, but that's one of few counter picks to him.

Gato Muerto

01-18-2012

The problem with "best" is there is usually a counter for any particular champ.

Cassiopiea is probably one of the strongest, but can get smacked by a high burst high mobility opposing champ.
Ryze builds tanky and can get nice burst over a sustained period, but has short range.
Kassadin kills most post 6, but has lousy farming before then.
Talon kills most AP mids, but can be punished by non-skillshot stuns.
Galio is a great counter for AP, but has problems with beefier champs such as Gragas
Kennen and his energy is a bully to most mana champs.

123456 ... 8