Best ward locations?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KraiserX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-17-2010

I dug up a map its not mine but least i can do is try to provide a map. If you want to put green dots on good warding locations it would be awesome.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...kJungleMap.png

The Farkinator

07-17-2010

Oh god. Are wards even USEFUL in LoL? I've never seen them used in competitive play -.-*

In DotA, they were 10x more useful. Dying was a much bigger setback back then, and you could also ward powerup spots!

killsteel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2010

I used orange dots for some of the most important spots.

The Bad Lamb

07-17-2010

****ing brush really lowers the effectiveness of wards.

Jack Noir

07-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Farkinator View Post
Oh god. Are wards even USEFUL in LoL? I've never seen them used in competitive play -.-*

In DotA, they were 10x more useful. Dying was a much bigger setback back then, and you could also ward powerup spots!
you can ward up lizard/golem/dragon/baron in LoL just like you can runes in DOTA. its the same thing. and wards are pretty much exclusively used in competitive play, mostly for baron/dragon. putting one by the buff neutrals if the other team has a jungler can really hurt their abliity to level up even if you dont manage to kill them, which you should if both people from your lane go. also just warding the river on either side gives you a good heads up for any potential ganks, having wards around lets your team know when to initiate fights where you have an advantage and not to walk into ambushes etc etc. vision wards can also really hurt a stealther's laning and ganking but generally oracles is more effective late game.

The Librarian

07-17-2010

3 different ways to ward if you are ward-happy + places people can sneak up on you if you follow my warding style.

KraiserX

Recruiter

07-18-2010

Thanks guys

Dyloslawer

07-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Farkinator View Post

fail