Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Art of Revelry Contest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rawrsome

02-03-2012

I got a confirmation email saying it didn't get sent that I now saw. I cant resend it. Im on my phone with no service but I can still use it for Internet. Oh well. It's too late anyway.
I'm still going to send it later maybe to Summoner Showcase. With a fanfic story maybe?
I am inspired to make more at hahahaha! Maybe I'll make a deviant art.
My next picture will have a lunar revel theme and be sexy Janna in a hot spring with cool Asian style cloud steam. Blushing Maokai will have sakura blossoms and cherry saplings and throw one over the woman/mens divider and the title will be "Saplings Give Vision" LOL.
That should be a legendary skin too! Hot Spring Janna! Have clouds censoring the naughty places and change all her abilities to be steamy and vapor! And her ult will be a geyser burst!
Do you guys realize you have no support champs with a legendary skin?

I'm gonna make a short story about Valoran having a circus! Nidalee will be the ring leader and have a hat and a whip and go cougar form into a lion and other Shaco circus clown and stuff!
That could be another legendary skin, every time she jumps in cougar form a ring of fire can appear.
Haha I am getting so many ideas.

Sailor Cosmos

02-03-2012

Ashe and Sejuani

"Beauteous Rivalry":

Shoes for size reference!

Zeudion

02-03-2012

I wish I started this a bit earlier! My email literally fired off at 11:59pm. I guess it's the participation that matters

If anyone wants to see this colored maybe I'll do that! LMK

Zeudion/NA

Sonyasha

02-03-2012

Summoner: Sonyasha
Region : Na

Lunar Dragon Riven. ^_^

Noctrune

02-03-2012

Oh snap ! Sorry Riot, but I forgot to send in my region !

I'm from NA

If anyone wanted to know what I sent in, is my lame-o line art of Riven. Since I wasn't good enough and didn't have much time to color it... >':

http://xfur.deviantart.com/art/League-of-Legends-Riven-Lunar-Revel-282919662

Karisse

02-03-2012

Quote:
PineSol:
I got a confirmation email saying it didn't get sent that I now saw. I cant resend it. Im on my phone with no service but I can still use it for Internet. Oh well. It's too late anyway.
I'm still going to send it later maybe to Summoner Showcase. With a fanfic story maybe?
I am inspired to make more at hahahaha! Maybe I'll make a deviant art.
My next picture will have a lunar revel theme and be sexy Janna in a hot spring with cool Asian style cloud steam. Blushing Maokai will have sakura blossoms and cherry saplings and throw one over the woman/mens divider and the title will be "Saplings Give Vision" LOL.
That should be a legendary skin too! Hot Spring Janna! Have clouds censoring the naughty places and change all her abilities to be steamy and vapor! And her ult will be a geyser burst!
Do you guys realize you have no support champs with a legendary skin?

I'm gonna make a short story about Valoran having a circus! Nidalee will be the ring leader and have a hat and a whip and go cougar form into a lion and other Shaco circus clown and stuff!
That could be another legendary skin, every time she jumps in cougar form a ring of fire can appear.
Haha I am getting so many ideas.

Lol PineSol you made me smile :P

Karisse

02-03-2012

My e-mail was rejected and it didn't say so until now, I was even checking my e-mail for a rejection notice! I hope Riot still accepts my entry. I put a link to my post at 9:42 p.m. in my new e-mail to them.

Silverdrum

02-03-2012

Some amazing stuff everyone! Good luck to all!

XGODS

02-03-2012

i can't find to see who won the art contests.. i put 2 pics to the art contests email...
when is the last day of the art contests is over...

I Love this game I play it everyday When i Can, the Game is Awesome, i just need the
info about the League of Legends art with a Lunar Revel theme art contests..

i Made WarWick Pics with 2 different backgrounds....

Avoclux666

02-03-2012

Quote:
Gentoon:
hi

i made a submission

http://imgur.com/xDQkm

give this summoner a medal