The Art of Revelry Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rawrsome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

I got a confirmation email saying it didn't get sent that I now saw. I cant resend it. Im on my phone with no service but I can still use it for Internet. Oh well. It's too late anyway.
I'm still going to send it later maybe to Summoner Showcase. With a fanfic story maybe?
I am inspired to make more at hahahaha! Maybe I'll make a deviant art.
My next picture will have a lunar revel theme and be sexy Janna in a hot spring with cool Asian style cloud steam. Blushing Maokai will have sakura blossoms and cherry saplings and throw one over the woman/mens divider and the title will be "Saplings Give Vision" LOL.
That should be a legendary skin too! Hot Spring Janna! Have clouds censoring the naughty places and change all her abilities to be steamy and vapor! And her ult will be a geyser burst!
Do you guys realize you have no support champs with a legendary skin?

I'm gonna make a short story about Valoran having a circus! Nidalee will be the ring leader and have a hat and a whip and go cougar form into a lion and other Shaco circus clown and stuff!
That could be another legendary skin, every time she jumps in cougar form a ring of fire can appear.
Haha I am getting so many ideas.

Sailor Cosmos

02-02-2012

Ashe and Sejuani

"Beauteous Rivalry":

Attachment 375019

Shoes for size reference!

Zeudion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

I wish I started this a bit earlier! My email literally fired off at 11:59pm. I guess it's the participation that matters

If anyone wants to see this colored maybe I'll do that! LMK

Zeudion/NA

Sonyasha

02-02-2012

Summoner: Sonyasha
Region : Na

Lunar Dragon Riven. ^_^

Noctrune

02-02-2012

Oh snap ! Sorry Riot, but I forgot to send in my region !

I'm from NA

If anyone wanted to know what I sent in, is my lame-o line art of Riven. Since I wasn't good enough and didn't have much time to color it... >':

http://xfur.deviantart.com/art/Leagu...evel-282919662

Karisse

02-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineSol View Post
I got a confirmation email saying it didn't get sent that I now saw. I cant resend it. Im on my phone with no service but I can still use it for Internet. Oh well. It's too late anyway.
I'm still going to send it later maybe to Summoner Showcase. With a fanfic story maybe?
I am inspired to make more at hahahaha! Maybe I'll make a deviant art.
My next picture will have a lunar revel theme and be sexy Janna in a hot spring with cool Asian style cloud steam. Blushing Maokai will have sakura blossoms and cherry saplings and throw one over the woman/mens divider and the title will be "Saplings Give Vision" LOL.
That should be a legendary skin too! Hot Spring Janna! Have clouds censoring the naughty places and change all her abilities to be steamy and vapor! And her ult will be a geyser burst!
Do you guys realize you have no support champs with a legendary skin?

I'm gonna make a short story about Valoran having a circus! Nidalee will be the ring leader and have a hat and a whip and go cougar form into a lion and other Shaco circus clown and stuff!
That could be another legendary skin, every time she jumps in cougar form a ring of fire can appear.
Haha I am getting so many ideas.
Lol PineSol you made me smile :P

Karisse

02-02-2012

My e-mail was rejected and it didn't say so until now, I was even checking my e-mail for a rejection notice! I hope Riot still accepts my entry. I put a link to my post at 9:42 p.m. in my new e-mail to them.

Silverdrum

02-03-2012

Some amazing stuff everyone! Good luck to all!

Attachment 375039

XGODS

02-03-2012

i can't find to see who won the art contests.. i put 2 pics to the art contests email...
when is the last day of the art contests is over...

I Love this game I play it everyday When i Can, the Game is Awesome, i just need the
info about the League of Legends art with a Lunar Revel theme art contests..

i Made WarWick Pics with 2 different backgrounds....

Avoclux666

02-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentoon View Post
hi

i made a submission

http://imgur.com/xDQkm
give this summoner a medal