Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Art of Revelry Contest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ValkyrieSlayer10

01-25-2012

ok so i got mine done...im debating on showing you all or not...what do you think...its ok in my opinion...prolly wont win but i loved the challenge

edit: if u want me to post it...upvote me

orbion

01-25-2012

all i have to ask is if the item has to be included 'on' the character, or just a separate drawing?

Feorana

01-25-2012

Quote:
ValkyrieSlayer10:
pm u on what? im on league right now if thats what u mean

Sure that works.

Feorana

01-25-2012

Quote:
Basth:
Here's my entry! (http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7157/6762439601_7b6d17a6f9_b.jpg)

That's awesome! I love the steam coming out of the pot. I'd like to see some more texture and color in the background though.

Feorana

01-25-2012

Quote:
orbion:
all i have to ask is if the item has to be included 'on' the character, or just a separate drawing?

That was my question too. I was going to create a whole new item like redesign the void staff or something but I don't think that's what they want. Not sure though. Haven't gotten an answer yet.

Syfinn

Recruiter

01-25-2012

Quote:
Feorana:
That was my question too. I was going to create a whole new item like redesign the void staff or something but I don't think that's what they want. Not sure though. Haven't gotten an answer yet.

it doesnt specifically say you have to have it on the character, But it does say it has to be in the picture some where. You make the item what you think it would look like by usuing the ingame item icon as a guide line. im assuming. hope this helps

P.S. add me or message me, im logged on if you wanna see my entry, im always up for some critiques

ValkyrieSlayer10

01-25-2012

here we go its a little blurry cause i dont have my good camera at the moment but its talon wearing guardians angel...the symbols on the flag mean rebirth or resurrection so yup this took me since they first announced the contest

Syfinn

Recruiter

01-25-2012

Quote:
ValkyrieSlayer10:
here we go its a little blurry cause i dont have my good camera at the moment but its talon wearing guardians angel...the symbols on the flag mean rebirth or resurrection so yup this took me since they first announced the contest

Very nice! i loke the idea you got going

Syfinn

Recruiter

01-25-2012

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7519056...n/photostream/ (http://www.flickr.com/photos/75190565@N07/6763702811/sizes/l/in/photostream/)

Here's my entry i Hand painted it on canvas.

Canvas size 18 inches by 24 inches, Hope you all enjoy it

Groz02

01-25-2012

Why are artists from Arizona not allowed to submit entries???!???