The Art of Revelry Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Auristil

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by trIAlexCS View Post
No. Every contest shall be fair. Or at least don't make 12/13 of a country participating, leaving the 13th part alone!

I would have tolerated a whole country, I wouldn't have complained, but a **** 13th of a country? Wow.
Sorry I don't really understand what you mean, but I was trying to say that I think it should be open to more regions as well, and my comments are more directed at those who are complaining that it is an "art contest"

HarimauKumbang

01-16-2012

whats the meaning Lunar Revel? im from malaysia can i join this competition?

DJ Radix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
There are 2 grand prize winners, so a laptop goes to each of them.
Okay, cool, thanks!

Boss Champ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-16-2012

@Riot I drew a really not 3 year old looking drawing of Xerath labeled "Project Xerath! Ready to blow!" has my login and summoner name, and the date in a neat little box. it took me hours to draw this i even have 2 rough drafts and i went upstairs to see my scanner/printer was thrown out!!! i worked sooo hard and put soo much effort into it and i cant submit it...the drawing has xerath (little pentagon for chest) which leads with multiple (5) fuses to parts of his body. the first fuse leads to a huge head with 2 red rectangles slantes to look like angry eyes (in the shape of a giant firework). the other fuses (2) lead towards his shoulders (shoulders are fireworks) which extend to fire to hands. 1 hand holding a wriggles lantern the other holding a spring festival lantern. the other fuses (last 2) lead to his feet which are 2 more fireworks . all the fuses lead towards the middle pentagon where there is a button in the center (which if he dies will light the fuses and cause him to explode note title) the fuses are outlined by energy in the shape of flames which lead to the parts of his body that are fireworks. the colour of his left half of the body is red the other half is orange because he reflects the light of the lanterns and the wriggles is closer to his pentagon flass chest (deeper orange colour there) whilst the spring lanturn is closer to his feet with a darker shade of red, getting lighter as you look up.. as you can tell i have put quite the effort in being festive and creative although i can not submit it because i dont have a scanner i was wondering if there was an address to send this to or if you can just have a riot employee draw it or the son/daughter of the riot employee who is about 12-13 draw it so it looks a little bit more like mine.

Z Shadow Z

01-16-2012

cant Guatemala participate in this contest? Frown

Celi MCeli

01-16-2012

Victory awaits! Gonna work a few hours on this:3

Is it ok if i live in a country not on the list but have an adress of a country on the list?
Confusing<.<, double passport power! Thx in advanced riot for the competition

Illusionism

01-16-2012

Can we have a multitude of submissions?
I have so many things I want to do but cannot narrow it down.

Bellatricks

01-16-2012

Quote:
Entries must be appropriate for all ages! Nothing naughty, summoners.
Hmmmm What about Sona cleavage? Can't really draw Sona without it. . .

MrGoodyCat

01-16-2012

Why can't people from Quebec participate?

exelsis xax

01-16-2012

Here is my not really submission, but who cares! THE EMPIRE OF META IS ATTACKING!