Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Art of Revelry Contest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gentoon

01-16-2012

Quote:
nikasaur:
It warmed my heart, like a firework that sets a house on fire.

thank you i feel like my purpose has been fulfilled do you want to see another one i have made

A Blackass Jew

01-16-2012

Wow, so people born talented get Free **** worth thousands of dollars and we normal people just get to feel like ****. Cool story bro

Juicemourne

01-16-2012

I am not an artist AT ALL.

But its worth a shot.

Auristil

01-16-2012

Can I get an example of "at least one item from the in-game shop?" I'm a bit confused by what this means, for some reason.

Raven Guy

01-16-2012

*sigh*

The m14x is exactly the laptop I want right now, but compared to the people who make it on to the showcase ... Well, I have no chance.

nikasaur

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

01-16-2012

Quote:
Auristil:
Can I get an example of "at least one item from the in-game shop?" I'm a bit confused by what this means, for some reason.

It's an item like a health potion, Zhonya's Hourglass, Rod of Ages, anything you can buy when you're playing League!

AnoreZ

Recruiter

01-16-2012

So we can draw something, take a picture and send you the .jpg of it and that counts?

The Razza

01-16-2012

(ii) WHO ARE NOT RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF ARIZONA
Lame.... and I was thinking of actually going out to draw something..

Auristil

01-16-2012

Oh I didn't realize it posted it already. Thanks nikasaur

lTyraxl

01-16-2012

This is very unfair in my opinion, why is there such a high reward for something that not many people excel at, and frankly is unrelated to gaming. Shouldn't a gaming laptop be awarded to a good gamer, not a talented artist? The reward should be a fancy tablet, or one of those laptops that have a tablet monitor, this is just a tease.