New Ezreal Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

master207

07-17-2010

*Gets ready for witty comment* *see edit* dang D:

K D Bonez

07-17-2010

Oh yeah, the "Badass (Frost) Ezreal" Skin that someone found the file for a bit before Season 1. Just checked the store, not available. Either cool story (i'm sorry, I seriously can't think of anything else to say) or good job taking the file and making it a custom skin.

Wait . . . . YOU WIN WITH EZREAL?! . . . . the Power of Skins

SoulSurvivor0

07-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by K D Bonez View Post
Oh yeah, the "Badass (Frost) Ezreal" Skin that someone found the file for a bit before Season 1. Just checked the store, not available. Either cool story (i'm sorry, I seriously can't think of anything else to say) or good job taking the file and making it a custom skin.

Wait . . . . YOU WIN WITH EZREAL?! . . . . the Power of Skins
Ok, I know it's not available.. I chose ezreal and saw that I was playing with a skin that I don't own. Just posted some pics so people could see how it looked.. I didn't take any file or do anything similar..

hydrater

07-17-2010

nt sure if anyone knows but the skin look like nightwalker ezreal and the skills look like void ezreal from some custom skin sites......

ZRoE

07-17-2010

Its a bug with the skins.
lets assume you own the second skin on veigar. During champ select you pick veigar, and change to your skin which you purchased (the second skin in this case), after that you switch to another champ and lock in. Do this and you will automatically be given the second skin regardless of whether you own it.