Ahri the Nine-Tailed Fox (Build)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vampy Ilistrare

01-16-2012

Ahri the Nine-Tailed Fox

Amplifying Tome - 2 = Hextech Revolver - 1
Blasting Wand - 1 = Moonflair Spellblade - 1
Hextech Revolver - 1 = Will of the Ancients - 1
Boots of Mobility - 1
Blasting Wand - 1 = Void Staff
Blasting Wand - 1 = Deathfire Grasp - 1
------
Rod of Ages - Optional
Archangel's Staff - Optional
Rylai's Crystal Scepter - Optional
------
Important:

Orb of Deception (Primary)
Charm (Secondary)
Spirit Rush (Finishing Move)
Fox-Fire (Final)
------
Activate Fox-Fire then use
Spirit Rush for an Extra Burst
------
Champion Kills - 20/0/17
Mob Kills - 203

Caliburn89

01-16-2012

I think if you're going to get a Deathfire Grasp, you should go Amplifying tome > Kages Lucky Pick asap, then eventually pick up the Deathfire, after say, your Will of the Ancients so you can benefit from its GP/10 over a longer course of the game.

Vampy Ilistrare

01-17-2012

Sounds interesting -- I'll test it ^-^

STP5 Lunatique

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-06-2012

I think you should build a Sorcerer boot for a mage champ which give you more damage on your spells. With a build which give high ap, you should build rabadon too, for giving more burst damage.

Ormlyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

I've seen revolver work many times on Ahri, but it doesn't work for my play style apparently. I like to rush Rod of Ages, then rush a Rylai's mainly for the health. The reason being that Ahri has to dive into the fight to deal most of her damage so she's often targeted. After those 2 items, I get my Rabadon's and then situational items from there.

TerraEarth

03-07-2012

No. you've got it wrong. First off for items you should be going something like this:

Core: 2-3 doran rings + Rylais crystal scepter + sorcerors boots/mercury treads + rabadon death cap

for the slots that aren't taken by dorans they're situational depending on the match
and then if it gets to late game u replace the 2-3 dorans with situational items as well

as for leveling spells you prioritize

ult > Q > W > E

you only put one level in E you always max W before E

You initiate with E most of the time as it has the most range

you can also initiate with spirit rush to get into range to use E usuaully this is best done when you use your spirit rush to dodge a spell and then charm them it makes them completely defenseless while keeping you very safe.

as for fox fire ideally you want this activated whenever possible as it has a lower cd when leveled than the rest of your spells. you should have this on right before you charm them as the range is similar.