Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ahri the Nine-Tailed Fox (Build)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vampy Ilistrare

01-16-2012

Ahri the Nine-Tailed Fox

Amplifying Tome - 2 = Hextech Revolver - 1
Blasting Wand - 1 = Moonflair Spellblade - 1
Hextech Revolver - 1 = Will of the Ancients - 1
Boots of Mobility - 1
Blasting Wand - 1 = Void Staff
Blasting Wand - 1 = Deathfire Grasp - 1
------
Rod of Ages - Optional
Archangel's Staff - Optional
Rylai's Crystal Scepter - Optional
------
Important:

Orb of Deception (Primary)
Charm (Secondary)
Spirit Rush (Finishing Move)
Fox-Fire (Final)
------
Activate Fox-Fire then use
Spirit Rush for an Extra Burst
------
Champion Kills - 20/0/17
Mob Kills - 203

Caliburn89

01-16-2012

I think if you're going to get a Deathfire Grasp, you should go Amplifying tome > Kages Lucky Pick asap, then eventually pick up the Deathfire, after say, your Will of the Ancients so you can benefit from its GP/10 over a longer course of the game.

Vampy Ilistrare

01-17-2012

Sounds interesting -- I'll test it ^-^

STP5 Lunatique

Recruiter

03-06-2012

I think you should build a Sorcerer boot for a mage champ which give you more damage on your spells. With a build which give high ap, you should build rabadon too, for giving more burst damage.

Ormlyr

Recruiter

03-07-2012

I've seen revolver work many times on Ahri, but it doesn't work for my play style apparently. I like to rush Rod of Ages, then rush a Rylai's mainly for the health. The reason being that Ahri has to dive into the fight to deal most of her damage so she's often targeted. After those 2 items, I get my Rabadon's and then situational items from there.

TerraEarth

03-07-2012

No. you've got it wrong. First off for items you should be going something like this:

Core: 2-3 doran rings + Rylais crystal scepter + sorcerors boots/mercury treads + rabadon death cap

for the slots that aren't taken by dorans they're situational depending on the match
and then if it gets to late game u replace the 2-3 dorans with situational items as well

as for leveling spells you prioritize

ult > Q > W > E

you only put one level in E you always max W before E

You initiate with E most of the time as it has the most range

you can also initiate with spirit rush to get into range to use E usuaully this is best done when you use your spirit rush to dodge a spell and then charm them it makes them completely defenseless while keeping you very safe.

as for fox fire ideally you want this activated whenever possible as it has a lower cd when leveled than the rest of your spells. you should have this on right before you charm them as the range is similar.