Ahri bot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aronnax

01-16-2012

How does Ahri fair bot against most typical bot champs? I just got wrecked by a good Ahri player so I'm curious.

aiNpeace

01-16-2012

you experienced it yourself.. ;P but really, most ahri's I see bot usually do good.

Aehron

01-16-2012

She's a very solid choice for bot. Her decent clearing power and good dueling make her a respectable match-up against most. Only opponent that has been a massive pain for me is Malz until I get some items (spell vamp + QSS). A really good Cassi can be annoying too.

FetisPuncher

01-16-2012

I do Hyrbid Ahri bot a lot; pretty solid w/ a couple tank items aswell.

Xanthic

01-16-2012

Three qualities are needed for a good bot champ.
- Being a good 1vs1 fighter
- Being able to clear minion waves effectively
- Being able to handle a gank, aka run away safely via a stun, flash etc

Ahri possess all three of them, making her a good bot champ. Naturally there are champs that are better than others in certain points.

KimKelley

01-16-2012

She's pretty good bot. She used to give me a real run for my money, even when playing yorick. Her stuff is pretty easy to predict after you've seen her a couple times. Although even then, she's still pretty maddening to face. I'd place her as stronger than most but not the strongest tier.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

Unless she is there countering someone, her charm is more valuable in teamfights so she is kind of wasted in bot.

Degnared

01-16-2012

She's good against most bot champs, and amazing against the melee bot champs, like Skarner, Nasus, and Singed.

Tale Feather

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascleph View Post
Unless she is there countering someone, her charm is more valuable in teamfights so she is kind of wasted in bot.
Except she serves as a fair counter to most casual bot champions, and her champ does just as well against impending ganks from either side.

She's more valuable wherever there's a lack of CC, be that top or as a potential bot pick, which helps her be a great all around champion for Dominion.

AdamantZ

01-16-2012

I usually do well when I play Ahri bot. If it's a decent Heimer/Yorick/Urgot, I usually don't win the lane, but I make it hell for them to take my turret.

From my experience, though, a lot of the people who play those champs think that they're invincible and get overconfident, so I always end up getting a kill or two.