I always instalock random in Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DinerCar

01-16-2012

Because I am comfortable playing every champion I have bought and have a rune/mastery setup for each one.

Shiirn

01-16-2012

good for you

DinerCar

01-16-2012

Nobody's mad? Gotta get fresh bait then.

Just won a game after I rolled mummy. I love dat mummy of mine.

Nekrogen

01-16-2012

Zaberz randoms Dominion every game we aren't in a tournament.. and even then, sometimes I wonder.

CaptainSoda

01-16-2012

It's a trick statement, he only plays Blindpick and only owns Talon, Yorick, Urgot, Poppy, Ryze, Pantheon, Wukong, Vayne, Shaco and Rammus.

DinerCar

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrogen View Post
Zaberz randoms Dominion every game we aren't in a tournament.. and even then, sometimes I wonder.
It's the only way to play! Hardly anything matters in solo queue dominion other than actual play, so why not just have it as the "play whoever the hell you want and we'll see what happens" mode?

Nekrogen

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinerCar View Post
It's the only way to play! Hardly anything matters in solo queue dominion other than actual play, so why not just have it as the "play whoever the hell you want and we'll see what happens" mode?
Yeah except he plays whoever the hell he wants and does well with them. There's a difference :P All of us want to win, but we play to have fun.

FetisPuncher

01-16-2012

i play who ever i want.. i could care less what others think in the champion selection because more often than not i'm carrying my team.. even if it's w/ Mundo or my AD Nunu.

Scrubsicle

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetisPuncher View Post
i play who ever i want.. i could care less what others think in the champion selection because more often than not i'm carrying my team.. even if it's w/ Mundo or my AD Nunu.
You could care less?

So you have X amount of care for what other think. Because you have to have some care if you -could- care less.

The correct saying is "I couldn't care less". By saying this, you are stating that it is impossible to go below the level of care you have for the other players. You're at the bottom of your care-o-meter when you say this.

Nekrogen

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrubsicle View Post
You could care less?

So you have X amount of care for what other think. Because you have to have some care if you -could- care less.

The correct saying is "I couldn't care less". By saying this, you are stating that it is impossible to go below the level of care you have for the other players. You're at the bottom of your care-o-meter when you say this.
I don't care.