Op champs in dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Milagroso

01-16-2012

There are some champs that rule dominion that cant be stopped such as Dr. mundo and gangplank that i think should be nerfed. There are many more but cant remember them all. I play gangplank in domion and i easily one shot any enemy that i face which makes the game boring but Dr. mundo ult cooldown is pretty fast so he is unstoppable no matter what

Xanthic

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milagroso View Post
There are some champs that rule dominion that cant be stopped such as Dr. mundo
Oh dear lord.

Nekrogen

01-16-2012

Oh boy.

Can't tell if troll or faced Dr. Sauron.

Raekwon Tha Chef

01-16-2012

Wow, Ill bet this is the first time anyone have used the words "mundo" "needs and "nerf" in the same sentence in over a year.

Lengone

01-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milagroso View Post
There are some champs that rule dominion that cant be stopped such as Dr. mundo and gangplank that i think should be nerfed. There are many more but cant remember them all. I play gangplank in domion and i easily one shot any enemy that i face which makes the game boring but Dr. mundo ult cooldown is pretty fast so he is unstoppable no matter what
To start: ROFL Sorry Gp and Dr mundo op is to funny.

Dr. mundo is far from op when anyone on the other team uses ignite and only questionably strong when ignite is not used during his ulti.

Keep playing and you will soon be unable to one shot smart players with parrley. Gp is strong but not that strong.

Veztai

01-16-2012

I can just see it now...

Mundo's reading this thread with a slight tear glimmering in his eye as he says out loud "M-Mundo goes where he pleases... once more?"
And then he goes stomping out onto the fields of justice only to get destroyed like every other day. Utterly defeated, he looks back at this thread that had given him hope for a better day, and weeps.

Then he takes out a tub of ice cream, a spoon, and resumes watching his stories. Vowing never to feel hope, ever again.

His house will just have to be placed between champions like Rammus or Yorick or something. Just so he can watch them leave to work everyday while he sits at home, XD

Nekrogen

01-16-2012

It's funny though cuz the only time I ever played Mundo I wrecked face with him... until late game. The healing reduction really hurts him.

I did get a good chuckle out of this thread though :P