RIOT BROKE 3v3 JUNGLE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrammaLamma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2012

"we are going to make jungeling easier & more accessible without runes"

Proceeds to make TT large camps stronger & less accessible.

Top notch job riot really, keep it up.

Invis Phoenix

Senior Recruiter

01-16-2012

Jungle needs fixed so bad, dedicated junglers make the game not fun

getdunked92

01-16-2012

one word solves your problems warwick

Troy L Jenkins

01-16-2012

Im not really grasping the problem its "different" so apparently that = bad. the jungle is equal (equally hard equally random i mean) for both sides , whatever changes are made both teams have to deal with it. Seems like a QQ rather than a real problem.

Dont get me wrong there ARE real problems with TT, but this isnt one of them.

WoH Elvishrage

01-17-2012

This is a HUGE problem Troy... Are you really that ignorant to say its not? Riot did not consider the jungle changes in respect to TT when they did them. At someone else question the spawns are random which makes it increasingly uneven. The double golems in TT are really hard and can easily put an end to your early game jungle and make you back. It comes down to if you get the correct camps, regardless of the opponents skill you can end up being 1lvl up on him within the first minute or so after taking just your starting side bottom camp and your top camp. the 3 wolves are much easier to down than the dub golems which is not fair in the least because if someone gets the wraith camp on their lower and then the dub golems on their upper it is completely unfair. I am so glad that I have gotten such a great response to this thread. maybe if we get enough people riot will open their eyes to this awesome map and fix it!

WoH Elvishrage

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrammaLamma View Post
"we are going to make jungeling easier & more accessible without runes"

Proceeds to make TT large camps stronger & less accessible.

Top notch job riot really, keep it up.
By the way, I read this and I just started laughing in the middle of lecture!

WoH Elvishrage

01-17-2012

up up up

Sam

01-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoH Elvishrage View Post
This is a HUGE problem Troy... Are you really that ignorant to say its not? Riot did not consider the jungle changes in respect to TT when they did them. At someone else question the spawns are random which makes it increasingly uneven. The double golems in TT are really hard and can easily put an end to your early game jungle and make you back. It comes down to if you get the correct camps, regardless of the opponents skill you can end up being 1lvl up on him within the first minute or so after taking just your starting side bottom camp and your top camp. the 3 wolves are much easier to down than the dub golems which is not fair in the least because if someone gets the wraith camp on their lower and then the dub golems on their upper it is completely unfair. I am so glad that I have gotten such a great response to this thread. maybe if we get enough people riot will open their eyes to this awesome map and fix it!
Or... You let your teammates pull the golems correctly and you don't even need to smite it, clear it, head top and can clear your wolves easily, than possibly if you get a pull on your strongest camp ( Wraiths/Wolves ) and still have smite you can possibly do it .o.O

DrammaLamma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoH Elvishrage View Post
By the way, I read this and I just started laughing in the middle of lecture!

Glad someone found it amusing.

WoH Elvishrage

01-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Or... You let your teammates pull the golems correctly and you don't even need to smite it, clear it, head top and can clear your wolves easily, than possibly if you get a pull on your strongest camp ( Wraiths/Wolves ) and still have smite you can possibly do it .o.O
The issue isn't even really killing the camp so much as it is the imbalance of the exp distribution between camps.